[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Also my dad and I are pretty much in competition to have the best art gallery, so if anyone gets Redd and he has extra real art, please let me know.

Curlos is giving out a Gold Screen Wall DIY right now if anyone is interested. Not sure how long he will continue

Looks like the pine stuff is fall weather, so either wait/time travel, or find someone playing in southern hemisphere

Redd is visiting my island. I'll be able to open the gates in about two hours. Let me know if you want to make the trip and I'll get you my code when I'm able.
I've made my purchase but he has three paintings left.
*Solemn Painting
*Wistful Painting
*Famous Painting.

Just in case you'd prefer to figure out the fakes on your own I'm spoilering the answers here. So only click if you want to know before you make the trip.
*Solemn Painting (Real)
*Wistful Painting (Fake)
*Famous Painting (Fake)

My turnip prices are now 65% likely to be on a decreasing trend and only 34% large spike now :(

It looked so good earlier this week.

Last edited:
My husband will spike in a couple of hours, but it has a 400 Bell range as to where it will fall.

I’ll be here for about an hour this morning with my gate open. Feel free to sell fruit or see Redd about the art pieces I posted earlier. Code is 1J0GG

I’ll be here for about an hour this morning with my gate open. Feel free to sell fruit or see Redd about the art pieces I posted earlier. Code is 1J0GG
I bought art from my daughter's island already, but I might come over to poke around shops.

My husband will spike in a couple of hours, but it has a 400 Bell range as to where it will fall.
Please let us know if he’s up for visitors :)

I have Saharah here today selling:

rock climbing wall
White chocolate flooring
Green checked rug
Red medium round mat
Blue kitchen mat

if anyone would like one, I am happy to open my gates after my appointment.

Please let us know if he’s up for visitors :)

I have Saharah here today selling:

rock climbing wall
White chocolate flooring
Green checked rug
Red medium round mat
Blue kitchen mat

if anyone would like one, I am happy to open my gates after my appointment.
He'll be working and thus I have the control and will open his gates. But I already know he won't care.

His turnip prices only hit 306, but if you want to come, I will set a Dodo Code later.

Last edited:
Going to close the gate for now, if someone needs it again, I'll open again in a couple of hours.