[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Amazing Painting is here on Redd's ship and is legit.
He also has a fake of the Mona Lisa (Famous Painting) with the evil eyes, or the fake Vitruvian Man (Academic Painting) with the coffee stain.
He will be here for the next three hours. My connection isn't great right now though, but we can attempt and see if we can get you here if anyone wants to try.

Amazing Painting is here on Redd's ship and is legit.
He also has a fake of the Mona Lisa (Famous Painting) with the evil eyes, or the fake Vitruvian Man (Academic Painting) with the coffee stain.
He will be here for the next three hours. My connection isn't great right now though, but we can attempt and see if we can get you here if anyone wants to try.
I am interested, let me know

713M4.
Bring a ladder and pole vault. Boat is on the far side of the island in the back.
My connection is sketchy on this network so if there is an issue my apologies.

Never mind unfortunately. My connection here is absolute crap and won't stay open for more than a minute or two. Can't have a solid connection until I get back to my place.

How much do the legit paintings sell for?

I was shocked by his prices when he was free roaming my island.
Just under $5k. He asks for a crazy amount his first time you talk to him, but when you say no he drops the prices. From then on the prices are that $5k for each I think

He asked just shy of $500,000 the first time and today he wants around $50,000. I’ll negotiate with Mr Shady.

Edit- I couldn’t negotiate, but it’s a perfect painting and Blathers wants it.

If you’d like to stop by, please let me know.

Last edited:
He asked just shy of $500,000 the first time and today he wants around $50,000. I’ll negotiate with Mr Shady.

Edit- I couldn’t negotiate, but it’s a perfect painting and Blathers wants it.
Trying to remember what he asked the first time. I know when I bought from him the next time it was $5k for each of the paintings/statues he had up. Maybe it changes.

Last edited:
I’m working right now so can’t get on. I am asking my wife to get on and get you a dodo code, @Shawnacy

edit: also gave them your friend code, so they may just mail it.

edit2: they made a wish list, so if you have any of these, they would trade
It doesn’t look like I have anything on the list except a cherry bonsai. If you have them give me an invite code I’ll be right over if they have the lighthouse to trade (if you ordered it). I’ll bring the bonsai, two tour tickets and two bell vouchers if that’s okay.

I’m opening the gate with dodo code:
KC11W

Happy to chat and trade.
Kicks is here selling his shoes and bags.
Able sisters also have the bones costume, astronaut helmet and bubble gum items.

It doesn’t look like I have anything on the list except a cherry bonsai. If you have them give me an invite code I’ll be right over if they have the lighthouse to trade (if you ordered it). I’ll bring the bonsai, two tour tickets and two bell vouchers if that’s okay.
cherry bonsai and the tickets should be fine, but you can work it out amongst yourselves. I will hopefully have a code for you soon.

edit: I gave them your code

I'm apparently bored enough at work that I read this thread.
I still haven't got a clue what the point of this game is supposed to be.

And to impress a set of judges who rates your island and your home.

The game seems to know what I need and a green baby panda is in my store if anyone wants one.

Saharah is in my town and my extra DIY pile is overflowing again, so feel free to come visit and take some of my extra shit. ;)

Very expensive right now.

But they are amiibo cards that function similarly to amiibo's in that they each have either a villager or an admin, like Isabell or Nook, character on them. The villager cards can then be used to get that character in your village using the kiosk in Resident Services, inviting them to camp a few times and fulfilling their requests. They are also the easiest and fastest way to kick villagers out as when a new one from the camp wants to move in you can ask someone to leave without going through the standard ways.

Any really highly sought after villager's card can be sold as well for sort of insane prices.

I want to point out that it's also entirely possible to just buy a writable nfc card for under a dollar and load any amiibo data you want to it. You know, if you so inclined.