[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

Can you sell Hot Items on other islands as well? If so my current hot item is the barbell. Best selling item I’ve seen so far. 15k sell price. Great if you have lots of extra iron.
if you don’t have the recipe and you bring me iron I’ll make all the barbells you want (10 iron each)

My turnip prices are the worst though, so don’t ask. :/

Does everyone's Leif have the same things? Mine has Azalea and Hydrangea shrubs, and cosmos and Rose seeds.

I would love to buy some Cosmos seeds and Hydrangea shrubs later on Please. Leif won’t visit me until tomorrow.

I will share here why he has.

Can you sell Hot Items on other islands as well? If so my current hot item is the barbell. Best selling item I’ve seen so far. 15k sell price. Great if you have lots of extra iron.
if you don’t have the recipe and you bring me iron I’ll make all the barbells you want (10 iron each)

My turnip prices are the worst though, so don’t ask. :/
That’s awesome!

Last edited:
Does everyone's Leif have the same things? Mine has Azalea and Hydrangea shrubs, and cosmos and Rose seeds.
Mine has Pink Azalea, White Azalea, Orange Tea Olive, Yellow Tea Olive shrub starts. Also Red, Yellow and White of both Roses and Lilies.

My gate is open. I'm probably going to be AFK fighting the daily schoolwork fight, so feel free to take some of the free things I have laying around to help me free up my storage space. :p

Thank you. I’ll be over shortly to visit your flower/Shrub stand and rosée what flowers your Nook store is selling. See you soon :)

My Leif has pink/white azalea and blue/pink hydrangea shrubs, red/white/yellow roses and lilies, and buying turnips for 172, which is my highest ever, might sell all mine now, unless some of you might go higher this week.

My Leif has pink and white azaleas and pink and red camelias.

He also has lily and mum seeds in all colours.
Bert and Dei, I sent you something from my cart. (We have the same shrubs Bert)

Last edited:
Did anyone’s joycon drift get really bad after this last patch? I can barely position myself correctly to mine a rock.

One of my villagers is currently making a set of (wearable) gold armor, if anyone wants to come over and learn the recipe.

One of my villagers is currently making a set of (wearable) gold armor, if anyone wants to come over and learn the recipe.
Oh, yes please! Gates open?

Also, Royal Crown is in my Abel Sisters if anyone is interested. It’s 1.2M bells

Re-opened my gate for anyone who still wants the DIY. I don't know how long it will be there, so time sensitive. It's the villager house with the blue paw print on the door.

Feel like I'm late but heading over to check.

Edit: looks like he was still hammering away. I left some bells near the Starbucks as thanks.

Re-opened my gate for anyone who still wants the DIY. I don't know how long it will be there, so time sensitive. It's the villager house with the blue paw print on the door.
Don’t think I could ever add your friend code. Mine only accepts additions that begin with SW