And down goes Dallas! Giants win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

I'm kind of a fair-weather fan. I'm pretty sure I'd be paying more attention to the Blue Jays if they were competitive. I certainly paid more attention back when they were winning the World Series and the next few years after. My interest has certainly waned - for baseball in general, too - but I'm ready to go back to paying attention again if they give me a reason.

I'm kind of a fair-weather fan. I'm pretty sure I'd be paying more attention to the Blue Jays if they were competitive. I certainly paid more attention back when they were winning the World Series and the next few years after. My interest has certainly waned - for baseball in general, too - but I'm ready to go back to paying attention again if they give me a reason.
I think I've lost all interest in baseball as well. It all started with the McGuire/Sosa thing, then Arod, and was set in stone with Barry Bonds*. It would have to have a huge change up for me to get excited about baseball again.:tear:

2-0 is worth celebrating? Let's see who else shares that record: Minnesota, Atlanta, New Orleans, San Francisco, NY Jets, Baltimore, Denver.
SF is one of the most improved teams, and they're going to surprise a lot of people this year. Apparently you'll be one of them.

C

crono1224

I do hate Eli too if not for that bullshit draft move he made where he wouldn't play for the team that drafted him. And the fact he won a Superbowl MVP when clearly he couldn't have done shit without the defense.

Shannow

Staff member
I do hate Eli too if not for that bullshit draft move he made where he wouldn't play for the team that drafted him. And the fact he won a Superbowl MVP when clearly he couldn't have done shit without the defense.
okay, and how does that negate what he did during the actual game? I am not saying they werent spectacular, because they were, but how does that take away from his game as well?

I

Iaculus

Oh trust me, I love living in South Texas if not just to make fun of the Cowboys fans who blindly rally behind their team every year.

And it's not the "smart" kind of fan who knows his team sucks, but supports them anyway. These people actually believe "this will be the Boys year!" EVERY FREAKIN YEAR. :rofl:
Say a big hello to the England football team. I swear, it's like a national delusion.

I sense a bitter Chargers fan.

They are at N.O.

Gonna be a hell of a game.
The Earth will shake.

Went to a sports bar to watch the game against Oakland. It was fantastic except for the Referees taking 7 points from us and giving them to the Raiders. Carr gave me great faith in our receivers.

The Panthers won! We held on 20-17 vs the Redskins! We're no longer winless! Wooo!

Up next week we have... Tampa Bay! Another game we could possibly win if we don't suck out loud!

Oh yeah, I heard about it, there were a bunch of cops on their way there.
Also, I've got to give you props for not making a Marshawn Lynch joke.

E

EsteBeatDown

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread for obvious reasons I'm sure all Giants fans are aware of.

Enjoy the off-season! :D

Dave

Staff member
Just thought I'd resurrect this thread for obvious reasons I'm sure all Giants fans are aware of.

Enjoy the off-season! :D
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Want to hear something else? If Dallas wins they get the Division. If Dallas wins, the Giants beat the Vikings and Green Bay beats Arizona - all three of which are possible - Dallas gets the #2 seed and a first round bye!

Have fun sitting at home, Giants fan!

Dave

Staff member
I don't mean to be a huge asshole Dallas fans, but let's see if the Cowboys win a playoff game.......
Super bowl XXX
Super bowl XXVIII
Super bowl XXVII
Super bowl XII
Super bowl VI

Yeah, I think we can do it. I know it's old history, but it's been done before. There's always the question of whether Romo can win the big game but didn't they say the same thing about Manning? It only takes 1.

Shannow

Staff member
Meh, defense fell apart throguhout the second half of the season, changes will happen in the offseason. See what goes on next year. I forsee a new def coordiantor, easily.

Good bump on a 2 and a half month old thread, though.

Meh, defense fell apart throguhout the second half of the season, changes will happen in the offseason. See what goes on next year. I forsee a new def coordiantor, easily.

Good bump on a 2 and a half month old thread, though.
A healthy defense would have been nice as well.

I personally would love to see Houston in the post season (sill possible with a Win on Sunday and a loss by two of the 3 teams infront of them, including the notorious end of season sliders Broncos).

I personally would love to see Houston in the post season (sill possible with a Win on Sunday and a loss by two of the 3 teams infront of them, including the notorious end of season sliders Broncos).
I'd rather see them squeak out a 10 win season and get in on their own merits. I just wonder if Kubiak will be back next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.