AMA : The Day of Jay

What are you most looking forward to, in being a new parent?
The day when she'll sleep for 6+ hours in one sitting. I do get 4 hours occasionally and it's a god send.[DOUBLEPOST=1377705279,1377705231][/DOUBLEPOST]
In the same vein as Officer Charon... what scares you the most about being a new parent?
A colic child.[DOUBLEPOST=1377705393][/DOUBLEPOST]
Grossest thing you've ever eaten.
Can't say. I tend to avoid shit I won't bother to eat.[DOUBLEPOST=1377705584][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow. I really didn't expect this from you. This is truth and the best marriage advice that I have seen on this board. Give and love without expecting anything in return. Well done, sir.
Didn't expect it from me? Son, I'm Jay and you shouldn't expect otherwise from Jay.

If you were forced to flee North America and had to live off the grid (like in Bourne Legacy), where would you go and what would you do for money?
Nice try NSA.[DOUBLEPOST=1377705616][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have lucky dice that you bring out for that extra special roll?
Yes, I have it neatly tied around my shaft for safekeeping.[DOUBLEPOST=1377705656][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Yes and his name was Adam.

And there... all caught up. Ready for Round 2.

What would you consider the funnest/best-used internet meme?

What, would you say, were your big mistakes?
Do you think that you may retire?

Your daughter is 16 years old and comes home with a partner. What's your biggest fear/worry:
a) it's a girl as well!
b) he's a foreigner!
c) he's another skin tone/color!
d) he's a drunk!
e) he smokes....and not just tobacco.
f) he's an awesome cool guy with some nerdy interests, good prosects in life and you really like him - but already she's talking about dumping him for a neonazi biker!
g) it's Bhamv6!
h) how'd she ever meet someone locked in the basement?!

Would you rather....
a) lose your left arm;
b) lose your daughter's left foot;
c) have the house burn down around you, losing everything you own (but all your loved ones are safe);
d) never suffer any major misfortune again in life, but know your daughter won't get any breaks or ever have any good luck;
e) have a life of constant misery and ills, but know your daughter will have a blessed life without major setbacks;
f) shoot the bloody asshole-terrorist-god who's making you make this kind of choice?