AMA: stienman sells c shells down by the seashore

When you say "massaging digitally" do you mean it :unibrow: or just "with a computer"?
Take it how you like it. :awesome:

So then, what's the strongest memory you have that's linked to your favourite colour?

And the strangest?
There was a commercial several decades ago about Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance, "Blue is better" which has a line, "Blue is the ocean, and blue is the sky, blue is the color of my baby's blue eyes, blue is better."

So... maybe that counts for both strongest and strangest. I can't imagine it was on TV every time I watched TV, but maybe it was. Still can't find it online or even a mention of its lyrics, so I could be misremembering the source, but I believe it's from an insurance commercial.

So you're apparently not a fan of tube amps, then? The Carver Silver Seven does nothing for ya? :)
Nah, and I gently mock the audiophile community for their exceptional love of the tube. It does have a certain distortion which is pleasant, and of course those who grew up with tube amps may insist that the tube sound is the "real" sound, but for me it's like preferring "warm" lighting to "bright" lighting - different color temperatures, and simply a preference. If you've got the money and the interest, knock yourself out, it's not better or worse.

That said, I don't have time to sit and listen to music. In a different life I would perhaps have a music room, and I would likely include a tube amp among other amps and choose one based on my mood and the music I'm listening to. But it's so far down the list of priorities that it's simply never going to happen.

BananaHands

Staff member
If you were a grilled cheese, what kind of grilled cheese would you be? What kind of bread? What kind of cheese? Anything else?