AMA from the Great North Woods of Walkerstan

I know you don't care for your current locale, but if you were to move any where in the States, where would it be?

What is your favorite city?

What is your favorite fast-food restaurant?

What is your default pizza toppings?

I know you don't care for your current locale, but if you were to move any where in the States, where would it be?
Easy. Arizona.

What is your favorite city?
A little town on the banks of the Cumberland, where dreams are made, people are friendly, and you can have a hot time at a cool little place on the corner of 5th and Broadway.

Music City USA.

What is your favorite fast-food restaurant?
Because my selection has dropped dramatically since moving to central Wisconsin, it's changed to where I don't care as much for Fast Food. But, I have grown quite fond of a chain BBQ place called Dickey's.

What is your default pizza toppings?
Cheese and sausage, unless its the Hut, then its Meat Lovers or beef.

Late 1969, early 1970. Should Bud Selig have minded his own business and remained a car dealer? :p
I don't know, could you stop being a lover of LP's?

Selig got bit by the baseball bug early. Only way he'd have stayed out is if there were no reason for him to get in. That died in December of 1953 with Fred Miller.

Lake Wobegon?
The place where the Devils almost ended up going back in '94 - if Scottie Stevens and Marty Brodeur hadn't won them a Cup in the Meadowlands.

That little place on 5th and Broadway is my "place where I'd rather be now" - especially tonight, since I'm a spiritual citizen of Smashville.

I don't know, could you stop being a lover of LP's?

Selig got bit by the baseball bug early. Only way he'd have stayed out is if there were no reason for him to get in. That died in December of 1953 with Fred Miller.
The real villain is probably Senator Symington, who forced MLB and Seattle to start the Pilots a year or two ahead of schedule. And we know the rest. Muck Filwaukee. :p :)