AMA- Because I haven't been around here much lately and am bored

Why haven't you been around much? Play, work, love life, hate us, burnt out on nerd news, other?

How've you been?

Do you still think Freakazoid, Futurama, Firefly and...I can't think of a way to say "Hyrule" with an F in front, are the base of your hobbies/interests?

If there's something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?

Why haven't you been around much? Play, work, love life, hate us, burnt out on nerd news, other?
Been busy with work and dealing with a lot of shit and just kind of drifted a bit. I still check in once or so a day but rarely post.

How've you been?
I am doing fairly well as far as work and stuff goes. Mentally I am exhausted, confused, and worn out.

Do you still think Freakazoid, Futurama, Firefly and...I can't think of a way to say "Hyrule" with an F in front, are the base of your hobbies/interests?
They are definitely part of my hobbies/interests but my hobbies and interests encompasses so many different things that they are just a part of it and not the whole of it.

If there's something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?
The Ghostbusters of course :p

Favorite webcomic?
Hmm that is a tough one, it varies depending on my mood but I will go with Dumbing of Age.

Favorite restaurant?
I strangely enough don't have one favorite restaurant. I have ones I enjoy but they really aren't a favorite. It has changed a bit probably since I moved recently.

Review the last movie you've seen.
The last movie I saw was The Goonies (it was my first time seeing it since I missed out on it growing up). Overall I found it a pretty good movie despite some bad acting and a predictable plot. Even though I don't have the nostalgia associated to it that a lot of people do I would still gladly watch it again.

Any new colors for your hair?

What genre of music do you listen to regularly?

If you could take one item with you as you ran out of your burning apartment, what would it be?

Have you ever washed your hair and found pork sausage in it?

What are you reading right now?

Do you believe in ghosts?

What do you eat for breakfast?

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

Any new colors for your hair?
Right now my hair is dyed black and it will probably stay that color for awhile. If I change the color I would have to bleach it first and I am growing my hair out so that isn't a good option.

What genre of music do you listen to regularly?
It varies greatly depending on my mood but I usually listen to rock, whether it be alternative, classic, or whatever.

If you could take one item with you as you ran out of your burning apartment, what would it be?
My cat, if my cat doesn't count as an item I would go with my phone.

You ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got hairs growin' all over it?
I am assuming you are literally meaning pork sausage and not an euphemism for something else. Probably either throw up or go back to being a vegetarian (maybe both)

Have you ever washed your hair and found pork sausage in it?
Once again assuming this is literally pork sausage and not something else I have not.

What are you reading right now?
I am reading through the Young Wizard series and the suggestion of a friend and am currently on book four.

Do you believe in ghosts?
I do not

What do you eat for breakfast?
Varies, usually I don't eat breakfast but if I do it tends to be either a protein drink or some fruit.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Probably either Potbelly Sandwiches or Taco Bell although it depends on the location. Although I am trying not too eat as much fast food lately with hit and miss success.

I am going to schtick to asking questions.

@Hylian What is your favorite sandwich?

Why do flamingos stand on one leg?

What is the weirdest thing that you've eaten?

What is in your pockets right now?

@Hylian What is your favorite sandwich?
That greatly varies on my mood, but I do love a nice warm sandwich with melted cheese and some fresh cuts of tomatoes and basil.

Why do flamingos stand on one leg?
Most people believe it is in order to conserve body heat.

What is the weirdest thing that you've eaten?
That is a hard question, probably scorpion that was encased in a hard candy shell.

What is in your pockets right now?
My keys and my wallet, everything else is either on my desk or in my messenger bag.

What's your next tattoo?
I can't decide, I know I want more but there are so many I would like to get. Part of me would like to do a galaxy half sleeve and another part wants to get a replica tattoo from Scar in FMA and there are a lot of other ideas I would like to do as well. :/