Administer CPR, STAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Purple? :Leyla:

Reminds me of my new cousin-in-law. The men in his family dye the groom-to-be's genitals purple the night before the wedding. :confused:

You've never met Crone's mom.
On that note, I stand corrected. And I'm not talking about Crone's mom.[/quote]

lmao.

you know, a guy named FUN SIZE is not one to be talking about things he's too small to ride.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I didn't say I couldn't handle it, I was just citing it as an example.

Of course not all guys have the proper spelunking equipment in the bedroom, so I can see where you might assume it was too big a job.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? Crone's mom is a fan of spelunking.

Wow, some people have really weird ideas about things around here...

Cajungal

Staff member
I think this place has been thoroughly CPR'd. Good work, Fade? I mean, this must have been your diabolical plan all along.

A

Andromache

Of course not all guys have the proper spelunking equipment in the bedroom, so I can see where you might assume it was too big a job.
this is creepy or funny. I can't quite figure it out yet.

S

Silvanesti

this is creepy or funny. I can't quite figure it out yet.[/QUOTE]

Both. Lets go with both.

A

Andromache

i cant really entertain any ideas about my mom's vag without being more comfortable with incest and necrophilia than I am currently capable of.

This thread needs more....

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, though, I've been so busy lately, I have moved to full on lurker status lately. What with the working full time and going to school thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.