Abridged Shenanigans

Apparently there are at least 47 listed David Eddings in the US.
My mind is blown that people would have the same name! ;)
The one I thought is from England Nevada*. I guess with that many, the odds of more than one of them being famous go up.

--Patrick
*Nevada, not England. Dunno who I was mixing him with. Huh.

Last edited:
What I love most about DBZA is that while its a parody, the main villains are still kept as sinister as in the show sometimes even more so.

Also- STOP RUINING YUGIOH!

figmentPez

Staff member
DBZAbridged alternate scene from episode 44:

"It's just going to go in one ear, get bored and die." Ha!

GasBandit

Staff member
Since I started doing youtube videos semi-regularly, I've gained a new appreciation for all the huge amounts of effort and time that goes into this sort of project.

Since I started doing youtube videos semi-regularly, I've gained a new appreciation for all the huge amounts of effort and time that goes into this sort of project.
I've edited more than a few podcasts. Even with no video, you go in with that same sort of, "It only took me 30 minutes to record it, so it obvious follows that it should only take 30 minutes to edit it, too" mentality, and then you find out this is SO WRONG.

--Patrick

When do you think they'll get to GT, ten years from now? Or are they just not doing it for the sake of their own sanity? If the latter I...I understand completely.

When do you think they'll get to GT, ten years from now? Or are they just not doing it for the sake of their own sanity? If the latter I...I understand completely.
I recall hearing somewhere they planned to stop at the end of the Cell Saga. But those plans might have changed. I could see them stopping at the end of DBZ, which would be the Buu Saga, I suppose.

I recall hearing somewhere they planned to stop at the end of the Cell Saga. But those plans might have changed. I could see them stopping at the end of DBZ, which would be the Buu Saga, I suppose.
On one end I'm okay with that, but on the other end I would LOVE to see how they make Buu more ridiculous.