Abridged Shenanigans

50 percent off

Haven't seen the ACTUAL show before...but this is fucking hilarious, plus I've at least seen shows LIKE it so I can still understand the story.

Popo: "I'm gonna call you Little Green."
Dende: "Your funeral."
Popo: *cracking noises as he slowly smiles* I like you.

Creepy. CREEPY!

Last edited:
I actually watched an episode of the Buu saga recently, and it weirds me out seeing Popo terrified of something because the abridged series has ingrained in my head that he is some terribly powerful eldritch horror.

I actually watched an episode of the Buu saga recently, and it weirds me out seeing Popo terrified of something because the abridged series has ingrained in my head that he is some terribly powerful eldritch horror.
YEAH-they admit their not sure on how to do the Buu saga, especially with that.

Aren't the movies like 45 minutes long?
And yet still released in theaters...seriously. Just TRY getting a 45 minute animated special over here to get a theatrical release, y'alls will get your asses laughed out harder than a mother fucker poisoned by a Joker fish.

And yet still released in theaters...seriously. Just TRY getting a 45 minute animated special over here to get a theatrical release, y'alls will get your asses laughed out harder than a mother fucker poisoned by a Joker fish.
I could see it if they were reasonable about ticket prices. Like, half the price of a full-length movie.

I could see it if they were reasonable about ticket prices. Like, half the price of a full-length movie.
Statistically from what I've read, the 45 minute ones are mostly double features. Seeing a Digimon film after a One Piece film ain't too strange...or was it Dragonball? GRAH-I'm not being payed to remember.

I actually have a local theater that does the 1 day only showings of Naruto movies and such when they release stateside. If there is market demand for it, it can happen.