:3

Shame we don't live closer. Unless I miss my guess, we're probably going to be in the market soon to be a cat family again, probably to a pair (so they can have each other as well as us).

--Patrick

Shame we don't live closer. Unless I miss my guess, we're probably going to be in the market soon to be a cat family again, probably to a pair (so they can have each other as well as us).

--Patrick
Bummer, yeah, not worth a roadtrip to Atlanta :p We have 8 foster kittens total, plus one of the feral mothers (the youngest, 6-9 mo) is extremely docile and affectionate (my roommate might take her in, otherwise she's going to the agency as well). The kittens will be ready to adopt in 5.5-7 weeks.

No one replaced the plastic sheeting after the last time? That's a weekly required check.
Look, we're trying to cut back on our plastic consumption, since we're responsible consumers. Weekly replacement left something to be desired anyway...Experiments with cotton laced with beeswax have so far been less-than-successful.

Look, we're trying to cut back on our plastic consumption, since we're responsible consumers. Weekly replacement left something to be desired anyway...Experiments with cotton laced with beeswax have so far been less-than-successful.
Just has to be checked weekly. We've got decades worth of the stuff.