[NCAAF] 2016 College Football Thread

I'd believe penn state was more willing to separate itself from paterno if they didn't honor him at a game this year.

I want three things this bowl season:

1. TOSU to go down.
2. Bama to get beat.
3. Someone knock off Mt. Union.

B

BErt

Army beats Navy the same year that the Cubs and Cleveland win championships and Trump is elected president.

Brb, putting $2K on the Lions to win the Super Bowl

Dave

Staff member
Because they lost the Russell Athletic Bowl? Dude, your team lost the moment they PLAYED in the Russell Athletic Bowl.

Hey, at least WVU played in their bowl game. My team gave up on their season with two games left and didn't even bother to show up for their bowl game - because they have no heart or desire to work hard enough to win, according to their star receiver and their coach. It will be interesting to see if the Huskies stand any chance against Alabama in a couple hours, or if the entire Pac 12 really is weak.

I am watching the National Championship game and as an alumni of an SEC school, I don't like Alabama and so want them to lose. However, I went to South Carolina and so I really don't want Clemson to win. Not only are they our rivals and beat us badly this year, but there are a lot of insufferable fans around that I'd hear from all year.

Sooooo, Roll Tide?