[NCAAF] 2012 College Bowl Pick'em Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
http://www.fantasyleaguemanager.com/bowl/webermania/
The bowl teams are set, so if you want to join the College Bowl Pick'em, just click the link above and make your choices! Since there's no prize as of yet, when you make your picks please make your first set of choices with something defining them as your primary set, i.e. "Dave's Picks 1".
If I do decide what prize to apportion, only the primary set of picks will be eligible. There will be others who are joining that are not from Halforums, so it's up to you to show them who is best at this!
For the record, you don't have to use real information for your picks (phone, name, etc) but if you win and I have a prize I'll need to be able to tell who you are.

I won't change my pick in the Rose Bowl.

Seriously.

I mean, just because His Barryness is going to be on the sideline, that doesn't mean we're gonna suddenly beat Stanford.

I won't do it because I'm an honest individual, but you can edit your picks still, even for the game thats already started.

Dave

Staff member
Both were fairly good games. The Toledo/Utah State one was nuts. Very close until right at the end when Utah State broke it open. That running back did nothing all day and then just tore shit up in the fourth quarter.

Stanford just made like Flo in the Progressive commercial. "Oh, Badgerrrr...."

I don't see there being any separation between me and DA, though. Ugh.

Jadeveon Clowney is a sophomore at South Carolina. After that hit, he might be getting some people suggesting he should come out for the NFL draft.

Too bad that hit would have cost his team 15 yards - and a $25k fine - if it'd happened in the NFL.

Dave

Staff member
And who's the leader of this shindig? Aw yeah!

Trouble is, if the rest of my picks are right, I still lose because WV-Kid has more points allocated to the same teams. The only way I can win it is if Oklahoma beats Texas A&M and Pitt pulls the upset.

Dave

Staff member
NOBODY predicted that one. It so far has been the biggest upset of the bowl season.

Status
Not open for further replies.