Export thread

Zero Hour!

Dave

Dave

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Zero Hour!

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Hall Bartlett[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Dana Andrews[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Linda Darnell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sterling Hayden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Geoffrey Toone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jerry Paris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve London[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elroy 'Crazylegs' Hirsch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peggy King[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charles Quinlivan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patricia Tiernan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jo Ann Wade[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maxine Cooper[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]1957-11-13[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]81[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A routine flight turns into a major emergency as passengers and crew succumb to food poisoning - is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane? If that sounds vaguely familiar, it's because 'Airplane' was a send-up of this forerunner of the 1970s disaster movie. Written by Michael Brooke[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Dave

Dave

The movie that Airplane! makes fun of!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Omg dude these guys totally ripped off Airplane the Wachowski brothers should sue.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Ripped off? Hell, they used the same damn script.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Omg dude these guys totally ripped off Airplane the Wachowski brothers should sue.
They're just the Wachowskis now. And I didn't even realize they had anything to do with Airplane!

Dave

Dave

They're just the Wachowskis now. And I didn't even realize they had anything to do with Airplane!
That's because one of the Wachowski brothers is a Wachowski sister now.

GasBandit

GasBandit

(I know they are, and they didn't. Airplane was the Zuckers and Abrahams) That'sTheJoke.GIF

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

(I know they are, and they didn't. Airplane was the Zuckers and Abrahams) That'sTheJoke.GIF
I'd actually forgotten about the Zuckers. Makes sense now, I'll go sit in the corner.

blotsfan

blotsfan

IIRC they bought the rights to zero hour so they didn't have to pretend that they didn't rip it off