Zappit for Hire (Commissions)

Zappit

Staff member
This is the time of year where my bills hit me like a ton of bricks - Medicare, Car Insurance, Car, Specialty Pharmacy - and I’m in the commission business now. My prices are very reasonable, and you’ve all known me long enough to know i can do a lot of different things with my art, so bring your weird requests on! I’ll post a few newer pieces as samples. Hit me with a DM or at zappit1234 AT gmail DOT com if you’re interested. I accept payments via Venmo at venmo.com/Zappit

EC37F4EE-CFDD-4A5A-BB40-503F09BAB58B.png
D8B3ED2C-9EBA-4D66-A4FE-A369484AC8CD.png
F122C59C-847B-44F6-97C1-F57B934D283A.png
EE6E3ED1-B6A5-4269-9DC6-D5384BD53C4A.png

Zappit

Staff member
Just did my first Halforums commission today (I won’t say who for privacy reasons) and it was a fun piece to do.

Zappit

Staff member
Those full art pieces in my samples are $40. I send the digital print files to you via email at 400dpi for extra sharp print quality.
Post automatically merged:

I can go far more intricate than those, obviously, but the price would go up (and be negotiable) depending on what you want. I’d rather work with you to make it happen than turn down a job.

Zappit

Staff member
My last commission were multi-character D&D parties and I charged $40 for each of them, so there’s a new price reference.