Wow, It's been quiet here lately...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
Sorry. Was sick monday, and it turns out this is Preggo-TD's last week before going out on maternity and the person we had thought was arranged for coverage won't actually be in until later next week, so my ass has been chained to actual work like crazy last few days.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiuXP_Zyvv4:27n277jk][/youtube:27n277jk]

Transformers the rise of the fallen was an awesome movie. more entertaining than Casablanca.

World of Warcraft is for uncoordinated retards.

Those seem to be the two hot topics lately...

S

Steven Soderburgin

sixpackshaker said:
Transformers the rise of the fallen was an awesome movie. more entertaining than Casablanca.
This is wrong.
World of Warcraft is for uncoordinated retards.
This is much closer to the truth.

R

Rubicon

been workin, come home, eat some dinner, skim over the forum, then play some WoW.

Whaddayamean playing wow?? C'mon! You have a forum to keep alive and moving! Throw some shit to us or something!

Uhm... Whatevs. I thinks the last days I've been posting more than ever. Yeah, it's still not much, but at least I'm not 98% lurker anymore. It's about 97% now :p

B

Batdan

*cricket chirp*

I've been busy most of the week at work. Several of our computers decided to go down at once and I've had to work on them all. It also doesn't help that five printers ran out of toner the day before the shipment was to arrive. Needless to say that's where I've been most of this week.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMYN4djSq7o:2r729f6a][/youtube:2r729f6a]

S

Steven Soderburgin

God damn y'all can't be expectin' me to provide all the good posts all the damn time. Y'all gotta pull your weight too, shit. Even my boy Charlie gettin' worn out. We gotta work together. Can't all be on us to give the good shit.

Kissinger said:
God damn y'all can't be expectin' me to provide all the good posts all the damn time. Y'all gotta pull your weight too, shit. Even my boy Charlie gettin' worn out. We gotta work together. Can't all be on us to give the good shit.
Kissinger said:
...Can't all be on us to give the good shit.
Kissinger said:
:tongue:

Cajungal

Staff member
This whole quieting down thing started last week when Harry Potter opened. There were a bunch of dips in activity since then it seems.

Kissinger said:
God damn y'all can't be expectin' me to provide all the good posts all the damn time. Y'all gotta pull your weight too, poop. Even my boy Charlie gettin' worn out. We gotta work together. Can't all be on us to give the good poop.
Is it me, or do the fans of Achewood seem to pick up certain speech patterns? First it happened to ElJuski, and now this.

Fun Size said:
Kissinger said:
God damn y'all can't be expectin' me to provide all the good posts all the damn time. Y'all gotta pull your weight too, poop. Even my boy Charlie gettin' worn out. We gotta work together. Can't all be on us to give the good poop.
Is it me, or do the fans of Achewood seem to pick up certain speech patterns? First it happened to ElJuski, and now this.
Um yeah I mean I too have been picking up such as mannerism and phrases

S

Steven Soderburgin

Gusto said:
Fun Size said:
Kissinger said:
Um yeah I mean I too have been picking up such as mannerism and phrases
this fucking post, man.

S

Steven Soderburgin

i legit talked like this before i ever even knew about achewood.

all tellin my teachers when they shit stink

Status
Not open for further replies.