[PC Game] World of Warcraft: Catch All Thread

So, I just got my undead warlock to 80 (goddamn you can level fast with nothing to do).

I haven't played a 'lock in ages. I'm loving the new demonology spec. Running around with a wrathguard and an army of imps is fun, and the new demon form is a hell of a lot more useful and fun than the old one.

Woot! Just hit 85, time to go to Panderia for the first time!

This place is beautiful! OMG, I finally have reason to leave the in-game music turned on!

Some monkey-men are threatening to have me ooked in the dooker!

:Leyla:

Just hit 90 on my WRA Orc Rogue.

Also, Potatofamine#1633 is me, feel free to add! I've got various levels on both sides.
I want you to know, every time I read your name, I want to call it Potato of mine, only that doesn't fit and my brain stumbles trying to figure out why.

Just hit 90 on my WRA Orc Rogue.

Also, Potatofamine#1633 is me, feel free to add! I've got various levels on both sides.
I'm hoping to hit 90 on my Orc Warrior this weekend. Almost to 89 right now. Hey Ravenpoe, Just thought I'd mention the Faire is on right now. You can get a 10% XP boost there pretty easily.

I'd like to try to make it into ICC some time. Would any of you be up for trying to run through it? If we can get enough of us together we should be able to do some mount runs too. I have a 90 alliance and a soon to be 90 hordie, so I'm pretty open on the faction. I would prefer to do it on Horde though.

Just unlocked the final stage of the Isle of Thunder on my server. The final Solo Scenario? Phenomenal (On Horde) I'm still working on a level 90 Alliance to see that side of the story but man, I am LOVING the Isle of Thunder patch over all.

I'm hoping to hit 90 on my Orc Warrior this weekend. Almost to 89 right now. Hey Ravenpoe, Just thought I'd mention the Faire is on right now. You can get a 10% XP boost there pretty easily.

I'd like to try to make it into ICC some time. Would any of you be up for trying to run through it? If we can get enough of us together we should be able to do some mount runs too. I have a 90 alliance and a soon to be 90 hordie, so I'm pretty open on the faction. I would prefer to do it on Horde though.
I've never been, I would be up for giving it a try. I have several hordes that could go, but my night elf is only 80.

Pandaria is beautiful, but I feel like the pandas accept my character a little too quickly. I mean, they just welcome him in with open arms and never once ask about the fact that he's dead and evil.

Hit 90 this past weekend with my Orc Warrior, and I have my ilvl up to LFR range. Now I just need to go back and finish questing in some areas and get to work on my cooking and fishing.

I'm STILL not decided on my Alliance Main. Uuuuugh.
Level 82 Rogue
Level 87 Shaman

Also debating between fresh leveling:
Warrior
Priest
or Warlock

I had the same issue till I went Assassination this xpac. It's a fun spec with a ridiculous amount of DPS and the usual survivability of a Rogue. Plus, Leeching Poison is fantastic (though everyone gets that as it's a talent).

I mean I love my Retadin, but he's still in the early Pandaland quests because I just can't stomach doing them all right now. So yeah, it could just be that you're sick of the zones you're in, too. Maybe try some PvP or random pugs instead?

I mean I love my Retadin, but he's still in the early Pandaland quests because I just can't stomach doing them all right now. So yeah, it could just be that you're sick of the zones you're in, too. Maybe try some PvP or random pugs instead?
Well my Horde Main is a Ret Paladin and I've done all of Isle of Thunder and doing the last of the LFRs atm. The problem with Cata zones is that I at one point had 9 level 85. Went through Cata way too many times. PVP is a bit too slow on the leveling process and Random Pugs would be nice if my server didn't have 30+minute que times for dungeons (DPS que).

I feel you there, have all but lock and priest at 85. I really do want to try out Priesting but I'm not sure I can deal with Cata zones once I get there. I've still got to take a fresh Hunter through it all as I don't want to spend tons of money moving chars to WRA and Horde.

Note: Lei Shen isn't very hard on LFR (I know nothing should be hard on LFR but the Beholder boss is harder if you can believe it)

I have slain the Thunder King!

I just got my horde monk to outland. I decided I was going to make it past level 40 on a monk this time and really give it a try.

Monks become really fun right around level 60, at least as a windwalker. I leveled as brewmaster until level 56 just to have more buttons to push, but at 56 the windwalker gets its full kit (with rising sun kick). It's pretty damn fun now, I can't wait to take it into pvp.

Man, I have not played in two or three weeks. Not sure what's up with me, just been so busy I guess. I really need to finish up Thunder Isle too, and level up a Horde to take part in the Horde stories. So much to do! So little time!

I just got my horde monk to outland. I decided I was going to make it past level 40 on a monk this time and really give it a try.

Monks become really fun right around level 60, at least as a windwalker. I leveled as brewmaster until level 56 just to have more buttons to push, but at 56 the windwalker gets its full kit (with rising sun kick). It's pretty damn fun now, I can't wait to take it into pvp.
Yeah Monk really needs to either get RSK earlier, or get something to use till then. WW has such a simple rotation as it is that it's stupid boring till RSK. Brewmaster is a ton of fun to level as so long as you don't get overwhelmed with your cooldowns as there are a literal shitload of them. I've leveled a lot of classes and specs and it still amazes me how easy it is to solo big pulls and elites as a Brewmaster compared to almost any other class.

Yeah Monk really needs to either get RSK earlier, or get something to use till then. WW has such a simple rotation as it is that it's stupid boring till RSK. Brewmaster is a ton of fun to level as so long as you don't get overwhelmed with your cooldowns as there are a literal shitload of them. I've leveled a lot of classes and specs and it still amazes me how easy it is to solo big pulls and elites as a Brewmaster compared to almost any other class.
Oh yeah, brewmaster just doesn't die early on, and with so much AOE (that windwalker doesn't get until later) it usually outdps's windwalker as well.

I'm also upset that monks don't have any pvp gear pre 85. C'mon, blizzard, we don't start out max level... some of us like to pvp along the way.

Ok, so around level 50, I picked up some fist weapons for my monk and discovered I started proccing combo breaker. Pretty sweet, makes fighting much more dynamic, kinda like an enhancement shaman or frost DK. I can dig this, but why don't I remember ever getting it?

Then I get to outland, get some sweet new weapons and... I'm noticing it's been a long ass time since I saw combo breaker proc. Check the skill... it's still there, doesn't have any special requirements. Huh...

Turns out there's a bug right now that keeps it from proccing UNLESS you're using fist weapons. And you get it AT LEVEL 15. No wonder I never noticed it before!

I'm told Glyph of Jab fixes this until they can hotfix the bug, but I looked at what it was going for on the AH and... yeah, I'm going to have to wait.