Wonderful Images (Part Deux)

iwWecaV.jpg

Selfie in space - Jay

ylbWx7I.jpg

FACT : Furthest known picture taken by human - Jay

Last edited:
That's really cool. I like little things like that.
You must really love the Lunch Atop a Skyscraper photo, then. Especially in light of more recent discoveries. At least, I believe it was that photo where they discovered that some of those older, large-format images can be blown up to show lots of hidden details that weren't in the original prints.

Wait, no...I think it was some sort of coastal/shoreline photo along a river? Maybe in Ohio? My Google-fu is failing to find the article I remember.

--Patrick

You must really love the Lunch Atop a Skyscraper photo, then. Especially in light of more recent discoveries. At least, I believe it was that photo where they discovered that some of those older, large-format images can be blown up to show lots of hidden details that weren't in the original prints.

Wait, no...I think it was some sort of coastal/shoreline photo along a river? Maybe in Ohio? My Google-fu is failing to find the article I remember.

--Patrick
I cannot handle that photo: and I seem to see it blown up huge everywhere I go. I am terrified, totally irrationally, of heights, and that photo makes my gut twist, as though I'm going to watch those men fall to their deaths. I cannot explain why; most photos from/at a height cause no such distress, but that one... oh god. That one.

I suppose it is the casual indifference they exhibit to their predicament, making your brain scream, "DON'T YOU REALIZE THE PERIL YOU'RE IN???"

--Patrick

It'd be cool if you guys could post the actual location of the wonderful image you're posting, that way I have a better idea of what I'm looking at.

It'd be cool if you guys could post the actual location of the wonderful image you're posting, that way I have a better idea of what I'm looking at.
I updated mine with the location for you (and others).
FYI the pictures just do not do it justice. It's the kind of garden you can mentally get lost in.

--Patrick

I updated every picture with more details as per request.

Press the cool buttons on the bottom right bitches!