Wireless Mouse & Keyboard for Couch that doesn't suck?

Anybody know of a good wireless mouse and keyboard for the couch that doesn't completely suck? The cheap ones I have right now (uniden) seem to lose connection if there's a piece of paper between them and the receiver. Really iffy. Something that works at LEAST 10ft away, with part of a couch/chair in the way is what I'd want. And preferably a mouse that works great on ANY surface (leg, arm of chair, etc) is a bonus.

Anybody have any experience with this?

The only wireless keyboards and mice I've had luck with have been Bluetooth. Everything else has been useless.

I appreciate some of the suggestions, but I'm using a Logitech Performance MX mouse on my desktop, and while it's great for my hand (I have large hands) I have the wireless dongle on a USB-extender on my desktop, because even putting it on my tower which is below my desk, it cut in/out regularly. So it's really only "barely wireless" via a 6" gap. Even through my desk was useless. And it's even one of those "unified receiver" things, and this is how well it does NOT handle 1 device? Hence why I'm more than a little wary of Logitech for actual ranged use, possibly/probably through furniture.

I have to admit, for my setup, I got a long USB chord that i could tuck under the rug that places the unified receiver right under my couch. That has been the most optimal solution for me so far. Though, the receivers are literally underneath the couch, so connectivity with what I stated above is fine and dandy even through furniture. I mostly put it near because I have a USB hub that I trade out different controllers and such on, not because of signal issues.

The mouse I listed, however, is connected directly to the PC with the booster that came with the mouse and that works great.[DOUBLEPOST=1422286164,1422286059][/DOUBLEPOST]I also wanted to add that the keyboard I listed above has been one of the most comfortable and responsive keyboards I've ever had, wireless OR wired.