Who was the first man on the moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chibibar

There was a Buzz... but Not lightyear.

Sadly, some of my work acquaintance still believe the whole NASA and space program is a fake. (I.e. big coverup/scam)

T

TDK1987

Louis Armstrong was the first man on the moon; the trip would later inspire him to write "What a wonderful world".

Of course I’m sure you all already knew that

*Sits back and smokes pipe*

Chibibar said:
There was a Buzz... but Not lightyear.

Sadly, some of my work acquaintance still believe the whole NASA and space program is a fake. (I.e. big coverup/scam)
Some guy tried to tell Buzz Aldrin that to his face... with predictable results:
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU:3gxik9qz][/youtube:3gxik9qz]

Zappit

Staff member
Aldrin went through some of the most rigorous and physically taxing experiences a human being could possibly go through - that prick was lucky that didn't turn into a Falcon Punch.

Tell Buzz Aldrin that he was a coward and a liar?!? What a fucking idiot! And not just because he got popped but because he's just dumb.

Edrondol said:
Tell Buzz Aldrin that he was a coward and a liar?!? What a smurfing idiot! And not just because he got popped but because he's just dumb.
And he sued Buzz because of the assault. Thank God the Judge was wise enough to toss out an assault case of a 74yo man punching a douche in his 30's.

C

Chibibar

Zappit said:
Aldrin went through some of the most rigorous and physically taxing experiences a human being could possibly go through - that prick was lucky that didn't turn into a Falcon Punch.
I get to take a bunch of students from my college to NASA each year. We get to visit the facilities, it is very tough training they have to do each day. That kid got off lucky.

-- Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm --

sixpackshaker said:
Edrondol said:
Tell Buzz Aldrin that he was a coward and a liar?!? What a smurfing idiot! And not just because he got popped but because he's just dumb.
And he sued Buzz because of the assault. Thank God the Judge was wise enough to toss out an assault case of a 74yo man punching a douche in his 30's.
heh.. but that 30 year old verbally assaulted him first.

I'll have to admit I didn't know the name of the third guy who went with Neil and Buzz.

Also, that vid: :thumbsup:

ElJuski

Staff member
No, they weren't the first men on the moon.

There were already men there. Hiding in the nooks and crannies for centuries, building their sick twisted robot-fetish pantie-octopus-Nintendo-culture. No one dares speak their ancient tongue, except fat closeted white anime geeks, the Weeaboo. But, translated...these Moon People...

They are called...

THE FUCKING JAPANESE.

Also I'm pretty sure these guys made it to the moon like, ages ago:

I immediately put that video to Street Fighter II music...made it WAY better. Prick deserved what he got, and glad the judge sided with the verbally abused man in his 70's who felt it was his job to make stupidity of that degree painful.

Reminds me of that Ali G segment when he interviewed Buzz Aldrin.

"What was it like to work with the first man to walk on the moon, Louis Armstrong?"
"No no... Neil."
"Alright then, the first guy to kneel on the moon then, whateva..."

J

JONJONAUG

ElJuski said:
No, they weren't the first men on the moon.

There were already men there. Hiding in the nooks and crannies for centuries, building their sick twisted robot-fetish pantie-octopus-Nintendo-culture. No one dares speak their ancient tongue, except fat closeted white anime geeks, the Weeaboo. But, translated...these Moon People...

They are called...

THE FUCKING JAPANESE.

Also I'm pretty sure these guys made it to the moon like, ages ago:
Well you could just drive there.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJHYZeqyaFs:1k600v5a][/youtube:1k600v5a]

Wahad said:
I'll have to admit I didn't know the name of the third guy who went with Neil and Buzz.

It must have sucked to have been Micheal Collins. I mean he got sent all the way to the moon and didn't even get to actually leave the shuttle to step foot on it. Oh, and the bragging from Neil and Buzz about how awesome the moon walk was he must have had to endure the entire trip back home...

And now, 40 years later, people don't even remember his name. He's "That guy who sat in the shuttle while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon"

G

GeneralOrder24

David said:
Wahad said:

It must have sucked to have been Micheal Collins. I mean he got sent all the way to the moon and didn't even get to actually leave the shuttle to step foot on it. Oh, and the bragging from Neil and Buzz about how awesome the moon walk was he must have had to endure the entire trip back home...

And now, 40 years later, people don't even remember his name. He's "That guy who sat in the shuttle while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walked on the moon"
He got part of a Jethro Tull song out of it, at least.

bhamv2 said:
Reminds me of that Ali G segment when he interviewed Buzz Aldrin.

"What was it like to work with the first man to walk on the moon, Louis Armstrong?"
"No no... Neil."
"Alright then, the first guy to kneel on the moon then, whateva..."
"When do you think Mankind will be able to walk on the sun?"
"We can't walk on the sun, it's too hot."
"Well what if we go in the wintertime when it's cold?"

G

Gadzooks

so 1% of a poll of people were morons? i can live with that

wish it told us how many got it right though, and those that didnt know at all...

Han-Sagan

Staff member
I would actually expect that percentage to be higher.

On another note, Moon landing hoaxtards piss me off more than any other group of conspiracy theory nuts.

C

Chazwozel

sixpackshaker said:
Edrondol said:

Hahaha, I love it. Weenie tries to cash a check his ass can't backup, and goes sue happy because he can't take responsibility for his actions. Good luck provoking a national hero and then expecting to cash out in court over it. No judge would EVER convict Buzz Aldrin for a provoked punch to the face.

Moon landing conspiracy wing nuts are almost as bad as the 9/11 ones.

I

Iaculus

Chazwozel said:
sixpackshaker said:
Edrondol said:

Hahaha, I love it. Weenie tries to cash a check his a** can't backup, and goes sue happy because he can't take responsibility for his actions. Good luck provoking a national hero and then expecting to cash out in court over it. No judge would EVER convict Buzz Aldrin for a provoked punch to the face.

Moon landing conspiracy wing nuts are almost as bad as the 9/11 ones.
Wingnuts? I always thought that was a term for political extremists. As in, right-wing and left-wing.

Gadzooks said:
so 1% of a poll of people were morons? i can live with that

wish it told us how many got it right though, and those that didnt know at all...
I think the article said nearly 3/4's got it right. However, how many got it wrong on purpose. Because, NOBODY EVER LIES ON SURVEYS...

Jay Leno did it first.

As for the punch in the face, I love it. If I was a cop I'd have a hard time going through with pressing charges, I mean that man was the second person to walk on the moon.

Covar said:
Jay Leno did it first.

As for the punch in the face, I love it. If I was a cop I'd have a hard time going through with pressing charges, I mean that man was the second person to walk on the moon.
I sure as shit wouldn't....book him that is.

Han-Sagan said:
I would actually expect that percentage to be higher.

On another note, Moon landing hoaxtards piss me off more than any other group of conspiracy theory nuts.
Thankfully, all of their carefully put together "evidence" can be disproven by anyone with a basic grasp of physics.

C

Chazwozel

Frankie said:
Covar said:
Jay Leno did it first.

I sure as poop wouldn't.

You'd want to go down in history as the asshole who booked an American hero? Good luck with that.

Chazwozel said:
Frankie said:
Covar said:
Jay Leno did it first.

I sure as poop wouldn't.

You'd want to go down in history as the asshole who booked an American hero? Good luck with that.
I meant I wouldn't book him....which is pretty much the opposite of what I actually posted.

Woops.

GasBandit

Staff member
You don't call anyone who was alive in the 50s a "liar and coward" to his face. Them's just fightin' words. Frankly, I think fighting words should be more broadly accepted as justification... if people started receiving immediate, painful feedback for the horseshit they spew, maybe they'd stop being such cocktards once the consequences are framed in a manner which they can't help but understand. Actions have consequences, and so do statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.