Who are we and who do we want to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
For those comparing homo sexuality to a mental disorder that has been scientifically proven to be curable, is the funniest thing I've read all week
Wait, who did that? People made fun of Sera's semantics, but that's it.

The cure for depression is....

You sure?
You really sure you want to know?
poutine.JPG

Oh god, we brought back about 25lbs of curds from our trip, specifically for poutine. Cut up our own french fries. C'est magnifique.

People ( Tress Charlie Don't Surf figmentPez ) disagreeing with the fact that Nick has more supporters than attackers? That's pretty low.
Actually, I was just disagreeing with this comment: "As for 'bullies being different in person' I doubt that highly. I don't think for a second that our 'bashers' here act any differently in person."

I have a feeling that the people in question are definitely trying to play a role around here. I doubt that they act the same way in real life, because they a) recognize it wouldn't be accepted in person, or b) they're so desperate for attention on the internet that they act up.

But go ahead and keep being oversensitive to those little buttons people use under your posts. It's funny watching you lash out like a fool every time.

Actually, I was just disagreeing with this comment: "As for 'bullies being different in person' I doubt that highly. I don't think for a second that our 'bashers' here act any differently in person."
Normally, over most internet places like "Xbox Live" or FPS lobbies, I'd agree with you. However the "bullies" you and others describe here on the forums are just being themselves. Hard for you to believe, but it's true.

I have a feeling that the people in question are definitely trying to play a role around here. I doubt that they act the same way in real life, because they a) recognize it wouldn't be accepted in person, or b) they're so desperate for attention on the internet that they act up.
See above.

But go ahead and keep being oversensitive to those little buttons people use under your posts. It's funny watching you lash out like a fool every time.
Over sensitive? Shit, I find it hilarious that I can point it out and get a reply every time.

You'll notice, that 9x out of 10x, any "insults" from me come at the response of one thrown my way first. I'll have you keep that in mind.

When I learn to speak French.

So, never.
My experience in Montreal, and really, just the impression I get from people I know who are from there or have been way more often than I have, is that there's actually a lot of anglophones in the area and it's pretty easy to get by with minimal french, which is good because the Ontario public school system's french curriculum leaves all Ontarians knowing about as much French as Groundskeeper Willie.

* Much like how figmentPez continues to troll me with "disagree" button presses every chance he gets instead of having a regular conversation like everyonelse. Despite him being told numerous times that it's inciting the problems being thrown at him.

Rate this Post dislike/really? really?! if you prefer your cosplayers nude!

You'll notice, that 9x out of 10x, any "insults" from me come at the response of one thrown my way first. I'll have you keep that in mind.
Right, sorry. Though I do admit I take some offence to our earlier conversation. If I could explain the irrationality of pushing supportive people away, I would, but I can't. That's just how depression works. Choice or not, it is completely and utterly irrational.

Right, sorry. Though I do admit I take some offence to our earlier conversation. If I could explain the irrationality of pushing supportive people away, I would, but I can't. That's just how depression works. Choice or not, it is completely and utterly irrational.
I realize you took offence, I took multiple opportunities to point out that I was not intending to offend, but to compliment. However, your state of mind will most likely not read into it what it should, which is no fault of yours, but needed to be pointed out as such.

Again, you're a special case to me Nick. I've seen people and had people in my life fight clinical depression. Some of them had no support system, some did. Those that did, succeeded in getting past it with the help of others. I've known of zero cases of someone fighting "can't get out of bed, the world is crushing me" depression alone.

* Much like how figmentPez continues to troll me with "disagree" button presses every chance he gets instead of having a regular conversation like everyonelse. Despite him being told numerous times that it's inciting the problems being thrown at him.
If you want more of a response from him, maybe you should post more in his subforum.

In fact, there's a cosplay thread where you spammed 300+ likes on when I was in the lead... maybe you can remove those with dislikes.

Just saying. :whistling:

There's less cal in this than in probably the hamburger you stuffed your face with over the past weekend. So whatever.
Untrue: The fries alone had more calories in them than the burger I ate, as they were deep fried. The curds are probably the healthiest part of that meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.