Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Yeah. One area of the keyboard was lit under WASD, but not the rest. No response to ROG Aura Core either. I just put it back in the mail. Glad I didn't save a big backlog of horror games to enjoy in October. :(
A lot of gaming laptops have "game lighting" mode where only wasd gets lit

A lot of gaming laptops have "game lighting" mode where only wasd gets lit
Yeah. I talked to tech support and they think they screwed something up when they were replacing the mother board and battery. I know there is a WASD mode, but it used to default to all red and I could change it. After they worked on it I couldn't anymore.

Every weekend is now a zero-sum game of whether my friends or my girlfriend gets upset with me for not spending time with them. Any attempts to mitigate hurt feeings fail because literally nobody besides me is capable of sticking to a plan made more than 4 hours in advance.

I'm so tired.

Every weekend is now a zero-sum game of whether my friends or my girlfriend gets upset with me for not spending time with them. Any attempts to mitigate hurt feeings fail because literally nobody besides me is capable of sticking to a plan made more than 4 hours in advance.

I'm so tired.
That making plans thing sounds like adulthood to me.

Sigh.
OJ or coffee on an empty stomach is a no-go, even if I've already been up for a couple of hours before breakfast. OJ *and* coffee is REALLY a no-go. :puke:

Sigh.
OJ or coffee on an empty stomach is a no-go, even if I've already been up for a couple of hours before breakfast. OJ *and* coffee is REALLY a no-go. :puke:
I'm almost there with coffee myself. It has to be heavily laden with creamer and sweetener, and it has to be a mild roast, or I cannot have it. It really sucks getting older.

I'm almost there with coffee myself. It has to be heavily laden with creamer and sweetener, and it has to be a mild roast, or I cannot have it. It really sucks getting older.
I started adding milk and sugar to see if it would lessen the blargh. Nope. :(

But now that I've had something to eat, I'll be fine with either coffee or OJ the rest of the day. Just not right off the bat with breakfast. Tea with milk and sugar seems to be okay. So far.

But now that I've had something to eat, I'll be fine with either coffee or OJ the rest of the day. Just not right off the bat with breakfast. Tea with milk and sugar seems to be okay. So far.
Well, if you enjoy tea, don't have to worry about sugar, and like lavender flavor, one of @Aislynn's and my favorite teas ever before the diabetes set in was that lavender milk tea that you can only seem to find at Asian markets.

Best thing I've found for lessening the blargh if you absolutely must coffee up without food available is to dump a packet of hot cocoa into the coffee along with the milk.

--Patrick

Best thing I've found for lessening the blargh if you absolutely must coffee up without food available is to dump a packet of hot cocoa into the coffee along with the milk.

--Patrick
That’s what gets me. I’m doing this while eating breakfast. So there’s food going in as well. If it’s tea or milk with the food, this isn’t happening. And it sucks, because I love my coffee.

I'm getting to the point where I have coffee morning, noon, and night. We even bought a bunch of decaf so we could have some at night without it keeping us up late.

I realized I have a problem when I took a course about addiction in my undergrad. You know what? I'll give up my coffee mug when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

I realized I have a problem when I took a course about addiction in my undergrad. You know what? I'll give up my coffee mug when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.
dentist told me, no more caffeinated fluids of any sort, they are destroying my teeth, ill just brush more often thanks.

Cajungal

Staff member
I drink cold brew and soda with a straw because it's supposed to bypass more of your teeth. I'm not giving it up. If this is my vice, fine. Everybody needs one.

I drink cold brew and soda with a straw because it's supposed to bypass more of your teeth. I'm not giving it up. If this is my vice, fine. Everybody needs one.
yeah but by using straws you are ruining the environment and now the eco-lovers all hate you, you gd monster! :3

My mother has been insisting on this for years with any dark Cola or coffee, basically any drink that's acidic.

I don't sew for myself very often because I hated having to Frakenpattern everything since my measurements never matched "standard sizing proportions."

Now my daughter is in women's sizes and her waist does not conform to the same size as her bust and hips, so fuck me, I guess I finally have to suck it the fuck up and get more comfortable with it finally.

Cleaning the apartment suuuuuucks.

I don't care about this place anymore. I'm not going to live here anymore in 5 days. This oven will never be top of the line again. They're charging us an extra month's rent. The second dryer in the basement hasn't worked right since 2010.

We painted the wall and put up curtains in our new home and I felt so accomplished. I've scrubbed this apartment kitchen for hours and just feel dead inside.

Cleaning the apartment suuuuuucks.

I don't care about this place anymore. I'm not going to live here anymore in 5 days. This oven will never be top of the line again. They're charging us an extra month's rent... I've scrubbed this apartment kitchen for hours and just feel dead inside.
And that's why we have a $4500 cleaning bill from our last apartment complex.

Our last apartment got scrubbed spotless and we still got a cleaning fee, so I'd just accept it as inevitable and just clean "good enough." If it's not moldy or dusty just move on.

Please tell me you added an extra zero by mistake.

Was it $4,500?
I don't think so. But it happened to us through two apartments and I know both were scrubbed spotless. I will say they had to replace the carpet in the second one as well because my daughter (who was one) found some permanent dye and got it on the carpets a week before moving day.

I don't think so. But it happened to us through two apartments and I know both were scrubbed spotless. I will say they had to replace the carpet in the second one as well because my daughter (who was one) found some permanent dye and got it on the carpets a week before moving day.
State law says ours has to replace the carpet between tenants if more than two years has passed, so we kinda saved them money by not moving out earlier? :p

I'm just stressed about every single possible aspect of this.

This on the Maryland law site:

"The provision of this law cannot be waived in any lease."

I know the law, and the lease seemed a way to worm around elements of it, so seeing part of the law saying that the lease can't do that is reassuring that they won't try to scam us into bullshit over wear and tear.