Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I've had Circle in the Sand stuck in my head for about the last six hours. Round and round and round and round and round and...

I found this art website that sells these cute little drawing projects for only $7 each! $7 adds up though when there are so many cute kitten ones!!!!

fade

Staff member
The coffee machine at work is broken. I should be allowed to go home.
They just replaced our Keurig with one of those Bunn carafe coffee makers that looks like it's straight from the 1970s. Said the Keurig was costing us too much money. This, combined with the bargain basement grounds they put out hit harder than the pay cuts.

I didn't really drink coffee before this job so whatever they provide is fine for me. That being said, a coworker has a French press with some super-fancy coffee and holy shit it's amazing.

I used to drink a truly scary amount of coffee at work. Me and the old dudes were the only coffee drinkers. They knew I was pregnant before at work because I abruptly stopped drinking coffee :)

I get the whole bean good stuff from the local independent coffee shop downtown. I can't go back to the food service-grade coffee at work.

I miss pizza.. blah. It's my kryptonite. Even now, where I have trouble finishing a whole steak and baked potato because my stomach's shrunk, I can eat a whole pizza at one sitting.

And I just can't have it. Because it's mostly bread.

We get Dominos every now and then, and I always get myself wings. But the last time, I decided to 'cheat' and have a few slices of pizza...6 hours later, blood sugar was still in the 230's.

:cry:

I miss pizza.. blah. It's my kryptonite. Even now, where I have trouble finishing a whole steak and baked potato because my stomach's shrunk, I can eat a whole pizza at one sitting.

We get Dominos every now and then, and I always get myself wings. But the last time, I decided to 'cheat' and have a few slices of pizza...6 hours later, blood sugar was still in the 230's.

May I suggest exploring either Carbquik or a fathead-type dough? I've tried (and use both) as dough replacements when we really feel like pizza/calzones. Not as good as the real stuff, but still hits the spot.

I think @figmentPez once mentioned making pizza with cauliflower instead of regular wheat flour, if I recall correctly he seemed pretty complimentary about the taste.

May I suggest exploring either Carbquik or a fathead-type dough? I've tried (and use both) as dough replacements when we really feel like pizza/calzones. Not as good as the real stuff, but still hits the spot.
I order Dominos on those days where I can't be bothered to cook ;)

My latest pizza-on-a-portobello tasted just like pepperoni-mushroom pizza. I didn't even miss the bread. But that requires that I have to prepare for it with shopping, and then actually cook.

fade

Staff member
My wife doesn't really like pizza, so the only times I have it are when we get it at the office. I mean, she doesn't hate it, but in her words, she ate so much during college, she kind of got pizzad out.

I order Dominos on those days where I can't be bothered to cook ;)

My latest pizza-on-a-portobello tasted just like pepperoni-mushroom pizza. I didn't even miss the bread. But that requires that I have to prepare for it with shopping, and then actually cook.
Ha, fair. Papa Johns used to be my "no cooking will be done today" solution. Definitely miss the convenience...

It has been the break-glass-in-case-of-emergency meal here so many times that now I feel like even once per month is too much.

--Patrick

I logically know if I make it through today I won't hate myself and my life. This happens every Monday. I know that.

But god damn it needs to end already.

My wife doesn't really like pizza, so the only times I have it are when we get it at the office. I mean, she doesn't hate it, but in her words, she ate so much during college, she kind of got pizzad out.
"Well, I'm gonna order pizza, and you can eat whatever the hell you want."

Another two years had passed and it's time to update the cadastre. Why don't they just update the values in the formula instead of creating completely different new ones?

So apparently I'm now Mr. Pervy Eyes at work because one of the supervisors came in and said that at his last meeting with his employees a couple of women complained that I stare at them. Oh goodie, I love being labeled as a pervert.

So apparently I'm now Mr. Pervy Eyes at work because one of the supervisors came in and said that at his last meeting with his employees a couple of women complained that I stare at them. Oh goodie, I love being labeled as a pervert.
I sympathize.