Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

GasBandit

Staff member
I believe the song is actually titled "Bimbo Girl," and it's something that would play from time to time on Dr. Demento's show.
Amazingly, the only reference I could find to it online is as accompaniment the following video:

--Patrick
Found the one I was referring to.

Found the one I was referring to.
I could find dozens of that version. I just couldn't find the one *I* was referring to (and I'm not going to hunt through boxes trying to find the one full of cassettes, and then hunt through that one to find the Dr. Demento ones)

--Patrick

I really had to Google to discover what song "two princes" was. Obviously I know the song, I just never knew it was called that.

I actually like both Blue and Barbie Girl. Sorry, I was born in the '80s so that genre is my guilty pleasure.

Both still miles better than "oops I did it again".

Why is it that I can work for a week and nobody calls me, but the day I'm out sick, everyone at the office suddenly has some emergency?

GasBandit

Staff member
Two Princes has about the same level of repetition as hamsterdance.... and makes Cotton Eye Joe look like John Stump's Death Waltz.

I really had to Google to discover what song "two princes" was. Obviously I know the song, I just never knew it was called that.

I actually like both Blue and Barbie Girl. Sorry, I was born in the '80s so that genre is my guilty pleasure.

Both still miles better than "oops I did it again".
I love old school Britney :). I will see her in Vegas!![DOUBLEPOST=1446773912,1446773866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Two Princes has about the same level of repetition as hamsterdance.... and makes Cotton Eye Joe look like John Stump's Death Waltz.
I hate hate hate this song!

My boss' boss cancelled all my meetings today which is quite possibly the best thing ever!

But sadly its super overcast and about to rain...not awesome weather for a solo photo trip.

My son hurt his neck at school today and can't explain/remember how it happened. We are at the ER and I'm piecing it together while we wait. His friend at the babysitter's said he fell off a swing but he doesn't remember this.

We went trick-or-treating with our old neighbors. The next day, their youngest son was diagnosed with RSV. Today, my oldest is coughing and wheezing. :/

They have Clamato in every store here. But I remember it's with the canned fish, not the drinks.
So, none of the liquor stores here carry it.

Finally, found it at Walmart. This always happens to me. I look for some somewhat obscure item at a store devoted to that thing (home depot, liquor store, hobby shop, whatever), never find it, and end up finding it at Walmart. I should just learn to look there first.

The website tells me it's on A25 (drinks aisle). I'll be getting my clamato Bloody Caesar on tonight :) Oh, and GB--the liquor store didn't have my favorite vodka (Platinum), but they had Titos, so I'll be giving it a try.

Had to go to bank before work, was in drive thru lane. Had everything filled out. Was putting check in drive-thru drawer, gust of wind snatched check away. had to chase it down. Was late for work. Today can suck my balls.

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh, and GB--the liquor store didn't have my favorite vodka (Platinum), but they had Titos, so I'll be giving it a try.
Did you get some sprite to go with it? Tito's and sprite in about a 1/4 or 1/3 mixture is my go-to. In any case, I'll be interested to know what you think of it, Terrik tried it on my recommendation and really liked it.

Did you get some sprite to go with it? Tito's and sprite in about a 1/4 or 1/3 mixture is my go-to. In any case, I'll be interested to know what you think of it, Terrik tried it on my recommendation and really liked it.
I've got v8 for bloody marys. And the aforementioned clamato for bloody caesars. And OJ.

But first, I'm just gonna try a shot of it neat, so I can get the full experience without any masking flavors.

I'll report back in later tonight.

I generally don't mix soda and liquor. Except for 7-and-7's. I'll drink that shit all day.[DOUBLEPOST=1446918549,1446918449][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope you got a big enough bottle to try several different formulae, including "neat."

--Patrick
I wrote my reply to GB before I saw this :)