Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I think/assume he meant "lie around like a corpse, doing absolutely nothing"; I'd have gone for "vegetate" myself instead of "decompose", but same thing. :)

I'm on my way home from having another SI injection. I'll feel gross once the short term freezing wears off. Decomposing on the couch sounds awesome.

fade

Staff member
I honestly didn't care much for Hot Fuzz. It was slow to start and the story and jokes were predictable. I just had the feeling I'd seen it all before. It felt like it wanted to be a sort-of Abrahams and Zucker movie, but also believable at the same time, and that combo just didn't work for me.

So I can't drive this weekend and toilet paper was not purchased today by someone. We are running low and my daughter comes home with a stomach bug and is flying through what little we have. Omg kill me.

So I can't drive this weekend and toilet paper was not purchased today by someone. We are running low and my daughter comes home with a stomach bug and is flying through what little we have. Omg kill me.
See, this is why, despite not quite knowing what it's for, you decide to install a bidet anyway.

I've done a shitty job of maintaining friendships. I always had my girlfriend to kind of mend the gap and keep me involved with people. Now that we're broken up, I have one friend that lives 100 miles away and the rest are over 1000 miles from me. I always swore I wouldn't get drunk alone because thats the first step to a drinking problem. I'm drunk right now and have been getting drunk by myself 3+ times a week. I'm going back to my college this week and I cant wait, but I'm afraid I won't want to leave.

I'd kill for a time machine

That moment you have no idea if you're arguing with someone or not, but you don't wanna make the first move because you always do.
People kinda suck

I can only remember the melody to a song, and without the lyrics, I can't look it up. It might not even be a good song! I just want to listen to it now.

GasBandit

Staff member
I can only remember the melody to a song, and without the lyrics, I can't look it up. It might not even be a good song! I just want to listen to it now.
I've hummed into soundhound before and it actually came up with the song.

Or you could record yourself humming the song and I'll try to help identify it.

Soundhound failed me. This is driving me nuts. I'm also not sure that I hum that well. And I only remember a few notes, so it's just an all-round disaster!

Here's me lalala-ing it to the best of my ability.

Attachments