Where do we read if someone got infractions/when/for which post etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Not sure, truthfully. I looked for a mod for that but I couldn't find one. If it's resident in settings I haven't seen it.

I'm just curious the scorecard after the locked rules thread. It's good to have examples of what is over the line. It could just be this thread. With a link to the offending post, x points, and why.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Honestly, it presents a bit of problem with the infraction points. It's good do know what someone got points for so that everyone can see that this is not what you're supposed to do. However there will be people who try to get as close to a banning without actually being banned, or take pride in their score, and that will be exacerbated by making the scores public.

I

Iaculus

Honestly, it presents a bit of problem with the infraction points. It's good do know what someone got points for so that everyone can see that this is not what you're supposed to do. However there will be people who try to get as close to a banning without actually being banned, or take pride in their score, and that will be exacerbated by making the scores public.
Wasn't there a rule specifically targeting rules lawyers?

Wasn't there a rule specifically targeting rules lawyers?[/QUOTE]

I don't think it really matters since I saw someone do that repeatedly without any consequence! This thread is mainly to figure out which rules matter and which don't.

Dave

Staff member
I am at work. I have a shitload of things going on here and now on the boards, along with several reported posts and PMs and a group of adults acting like kids.

Give me a fucking break if I take a few minutes to do something.

I didn't mean to seem like I'm demanding it to happen instantly, I'm just curious for the long run!
Here' the thing Mr. Don't Surg:
I don't think it really matters since I saw someone do that repeatedly without any consequence! This thread is mainly to figure out which rules matter and which don't.
Being snarky to Dave and the mods (which is EXACTLY what that post right there was) isn't exactly going to make us want to rush out to serve your desires.

We are trying to implement things here to keep things rolling for awhile. Why don't you guys give it a break and try and let us get things under control and deal with some of the stupid shit that went down today? It's fine to ask about it but there's no reason to be so damned passive aggressive.

Yeah, I'm sorry, that post was out of line, and I apologize. I was just upset at my friend's sexuality being repeatedly marginalized without consequence.

Yeah, I'm sorry, that post was out of line, and I apologize. I was just upset at my friend's sexuality being repeatedly marginalized without consequence.
It was out of line. I don't care what you were upset about. Chaz has been dealt with and if you need to know we will tell you. If you really wanted to know a pm would be the way to deal with it, not insulting the mods and Dave.
I think we are done here. When Dave has decided how things are going to roll with this new system he will let people know. If someone actually needs to know something like this USE A PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.