• Grue?

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Cajunland.

...my grandma could beat up your dad. <--preview to a song i had to write for Truth or dare.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Originally I'm from New Jersey. Now I live in southern California. Later this year I will be living on Oahu.

America's big brass balls that'll kick you in the god damn face and then call you a pussy 'cause you started to bleed for 5 days 'cause of the awesome roundhouse kick.

AKA

Texas.

America's big brass balls that'll kick you in the god damn face and then call you a pussy 'cause you started to bleed for 5 days 'cause of the awesome roundhouse kick.

AKA

Texas.
Only Austin is the balls... they are surrounded by the pubes :p

North_Ranger

Staff member
I come from a land of pristine natural beauty, women who'll break your heart as well as your balls if you cross 'em, a land of brooding songs and private ecstacies, of silence in two languages and deeply-held honesty.

Also, Michael Palin likes us. Suck on that, bitches.

Actually, I'm across the state from there, but my sister lives in Jersey CIty, which is basically an appendage of Hoboken

W

Wasabi Poptart

Go south were you can be afraid of the Jersey Devil at night. MUAHAHAHA!

Eh. Actually, you should be afraid of the locals.

Born in Mexico City, living in Querétaro... which just won this "Golden Broom" award Spain gives out to the cleanest city in the world. Its historic center is also a World Heritage Site.

Born in Yellowknife, NWT, Canada.

Grew up in scenic St. Albert, Alberta

Currently reside in hellish High Level, Alberta
which is very capable of some really spectacular Aurora Borealis

Attachments

Born and bred down under.

West coast of Australia, Beautiful beaches and wonderful scenery. Small city by the name of Geraldton, if anybody is really interested.

which just won this "Golden Broom" award Spain gives out to the cleanest city in the world.
WE give out awards to the cleanest city in the world?

(also, I was born and have lived since I was 3 in Barcelona. Between said birth and my 3 years olditude, I lived in Madrid.)

D

Dusty668

The Blue Ridge mountains of North Carolina, which surprisingly do seem blue at times even though all the damn trees are green, go fig.

Status
Not open for further replies.