What's your gender?

What your gender?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest--I can't help but be insulted when someone uses the phrase, "You can't possibly understand". I can understand it perfectly well. I just have very strong reservations about believing it on the basis of my own observations.
To get things back on track in this thread: Fade, the reason you're insulted is because you can't possibly understand. Deep down, you just don't like being left out.

And yet you are.

fade

Staff member
Well, I totally disagree on many bases that I won't bother going into. I don't feel left out at all when people say that (is it irony that you are presuming that you understand how I feel?).

In fact, the many ironies of this thread as a whole are incredible.

Well, I totally disagree on many bases that I won't bother going into. I don't feel left out at all when people say that (is it irony that you are presuming that you understand how I feel?).

In fact, the many ironies of this thread as a whole are incredible.
I wish I was clever enough to commit irony, but instead I was just trying to create a paradox. In a sarcastic comment that doesn't take the discussion seriously because I did all this in my Psychology of Women class in 2004 and don't feel like doing it anymore; plus, I missed the main body of discussion anyway and now it's just time for jokes about umbrellas while chalking up gender as one of those controversial Halforums topics along with quiznos vs subway, steak, and how one wipes his/her/neutral's ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.