What's Making Me Happy

I thought I would take a cue from Pop Culture Happy Hour and make a thread for people to simply post things they see from the world which are making them happy.

Today what is making me happy is the following post from NPR-

Will Someone Please Adopt this Utter Bastard of a Cat?

Seriously, this cat looks like it has zero fucks to give, and it is even funnier when you read the article.

My absolute favorite line is the following "Mr. Biggles "does have a secret soft side," writes Brett. For instance, he likes stalking chickens."

What is making you happy?

I thought I would take a cue from Pop Culture Happy Hour and make a thread for people to simply post things they see from the world which are making them happy.

Seriously, this cat looks like it has zero fucks to give, and it is even funnier when you read the article.

My absolute favorite line is the following "Mr. Biggles "does have a secret soft side," writes Brett. For instance, he likes stalking chickens."

We should set Mr. Biggles up with our girl here. They can be surly together :)

IMG_4847.jpg

He looks a little bit like my friend's cat back when we were in college. He made the pledges learn the cat's name, Homie Home-Cheese Sly Feline Attack Panther Cat Master of All He Surveys.

Last edited:
Everyone has a something (or numerous somethings) that will turn them into a 12 year old again. :D

Baseball is one of mine... at least when the Pirates are winning. :p

We're having a kinda crappy day here in the Z household, but this article about an AI coming up with new paint color names made me laugh way too hard because I'm still 12. Sorry not sorry.

Stanky bean! :rofl:
hello human, have you seen this color? It is a real dope ass color. Man I can't get enough of it. Hell I'm just going to call it dope!

Anyway, my girlfriend rolled out of bed the other day while exclaiming "Karate!" And it was adorable and I keep thinking about it and laughing.

hello human, have you seen this color? It is a real dope ass color. Man I can't get enough of it. Hell I'm just going to call it dope!

Anyway, my girlfriend rolled out of bed the other day while exclaiming "Karate!" And it was adorable and I keep thinking about it and laughing.
Oh, that's as good as when my wife did that and yelled "Parkour!"