Whats for Dinner?

My wife is having sushi tonight as consolation for having a really crappy week, so I get to eat whatever I want. Tonight I'm having a whatthehelliswrongwithyou-wich. Bacon, bratwurst, sauerkraut, colby jack cheese, stone ground mustard, maybe mayo but I haven't decided yet, all on dill rye bread and toasted like a grilled cheese sandwich. If it's decent, I may post pics of this monstrosity.

Edit: Nope, got too hungry and impatient while cooking ingredients for the sandwich, just having brats and bacon instead.

Diet shmiet.

This is poutine made with bacon, mushrooms and carmelized onions along with the cheese curds and gravy.

It was fucking delicious.

Attachments

what is raw ham? I mean is it what it literally means? What the...
I'd guess that it's just a normal fully-cooked smoked ham from the store, then cut up. Either that, or ham from the deli, which again, is already cooked before you start too.

I'd guess that it's just a normal fully-cooked smoked ham from the store, then cut up. Either that, or ham from the deli, which again, is already cooked before you start too.
Prosciutto. It actually is raw, but is cured and dried.

Pizza Hut WING STREET WINGS!

A coworker of mine made the claim that Pizza Hut WING STREET WINGS! were the best wings available anywhere. I was dubious of this and a bunch of us ordered some. Now, I expected them to be awful, but what I didn't expect was dried shriveled chicken coated with an inch thick coating of hardened breading and soaked in greasy, artificial butter drenched hot sauce.

It was one of the most revolting things I have ever eaten.

S

SeraRelm

Second time this has been mentioned to me in the past couple days. I've concerns.

What I don't have is any vodka left.

Crock Pot Chili.

I swear, buying my wife this Crock Pot for Christmas was the best gift idea ever. EVER.

(Before I get slapped with the misogynist label, she begged me for a crock pot - she said she missed cooking with one.)

Crock Pot Chili.

I swear, buying my wife this Crock Pot for Christmas was the best gift idea ever. EVER.

(Before I get slapped with the misogynist label, she begged me for a crock pot - she said she missed cooking with one.)
The only problem I have with the crock-pot is that it looks like the chili is never going to end. Man I love chili. You know there are peppers called the brute chalocia I think where you can just put two of em in there and it'll spice up the whole thing. Gotta be careful with peppers though, any species gets mold easily.