WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to go check out the Eel Pout Festival. What could possibly go wrong when you pack hundreds of drunk people out on the unseasonably thin ice? Not to mention all the trucks and campers that will be hauled out on the ice too. Should be fun to watch the drunk people stumble around and make fools of themselves though.

This monday in Ontario is "Family Day", a day they declared a stat holiday cause they looked at February and were like "Man, we should have another day off, cause February's depressing".
So its the long weekend. I'm back home hanging out with the nephew.

ElJuski

Staff member
wooo back from Charleston, South Carolina! Got soaking wet trying to find some "grunge" bar. Creeped the pizza guy out, too. And god bless America, I get tomorrow off so I'm going thrifting!

I love having a real job. My twin cousins were christened this weekend, and I was able to fly up to Long Island for the weekend to attend, and visit with my extended family.

Good weekend and since I flew I'm not as wiped as I would have been if I took time off work to drive up.

Man, other than all the late nights of work, this weekend was pretty rad with the cooking of some pretty amazing dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.