Export thread

WEEKEND!

Jay

Jay

YEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Gonna have a normal Friday Night Debauchery with added Super Bowl Party fun!!!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

2hrs till I'm free and I think I'm finally going to break my "Forever Hermit" streak and go back out tonight.

Hopefully I don't pop up on Woogirls.com on Monday ;)

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Lots of post office, scribbling, and maybe see family.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'm going to make my stupid friends watch Drive finally.

Mathias

Mathias

Fuck yeah. Time to catch up on my loafing.

This weekend's movie list: Catch -22 and Garden State.

oh and obligatory

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I've decided to up the ante a bit and hit the club/bars at the beach (45min drive) instead of my local area. It's not exactly string bikini weather but easily short shorts and tank tops.....

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Mine and my Mum's weekend:

NOM NOM!

Mathias

Mathias

strawman

strawman

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Oh man I'm so glad its Friday night. This week at work has been awful. And tomorrow I get to go visit my two old roommates and get sauced. I can't wait.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Yeaahh! Work 6 days straight through until Mon! Woooooooo!

...wait, that doesn't sound fun at all.

--Patrick

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Oh man I'm so glad its Friday night. This week at work has been awful. And tomorrow I get to go visit my two old roommates and get sauced. I can't wait.
I need to sue you for posting "loverbouy"

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Weekend:

=

SUCCESS!!! :D

strawman

strawman

That looks awesome!

I spent far too much time friday night making 20 of these:

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Wow, those look so good! Yay for treats weekends!

strawman

strawman

I have to agree with you on that!

LittleSin

LittleSin

Oh lord, Kags. Is that a cookie crumble cheese cake?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

It's an Ice Cream Peanut Butter Pie, ugh, so yummy!! =^^=

LittleSin

LittleSin

That is even better.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Was every gay or even bi-sexual woman on hiatus from the beach this weekend? Wtf?

I haven't struck out hitting on straight girls that much since band camp. FFS.

Gared

Gared

Had a pretty decent weekend. Got together with our gaming group for a little SR4 for the first time in what seems like months (mainly because it's been months since we've all managed to be there), played a decent bit of Skyrim, and got to watch most of the superbowl (I slept through the halftime show and all of the third quarter). Had some pretty damn good steak (well, flat iron steak, so it almost counts as steak) for dinner last night too. Still, the weekend seemed way too short for how long last week seemed.

Mathias

Mathias

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Once again, it's my Monday.

Thankfully, not too bad tonight. For a change. Although I DO get off at 0600... *eyeroll*

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

No plans, just sitting about making chili and drinking beer.

Gared

Gared

No plans, just sitting about making chili and drinking beer.
Man, I would kill for a nice big bowl of Texas Red right about now. Unfortunately, my wife is a spice wuss and I can't get through an entire pot of chili by myself, even with freezing/storing.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Weekends have lost all meaning to me. I have school all week and work almost the entire weekend solid, except for 8 hour breaks to sleep.

ElJuski

ElJuski

sweet, sweet days without hearing the grating whine of children

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Sitting at work for a half-shift, wondering whether I should attempt another run at the beach this weekend or just head home and game my brains out till Monday....

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Sitting at work for a half-shift, wondering whether I should attempt another run at the beach this weekend or just head home and game my brains out till Monday....
Anywhere else you can go for the ladies besides beach and bars?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yep, plenty but they're my "usual haunts" and changing up the scenery was a nice shot in the arm. Even if it went as bad as it did.

ElJuski

ElJuski

plus, fuck, if I had the choice of running on a beach I'd do that shit any day.

Jay

Jay

SeraRelm

Shakey

Shakey

Going to go check out the Eel Pout Festival. What could possibly go wrong when you pack hundreds of drunk people out on the unseasonably thin ice? Not to mention all the trucks and campers that will be hauled out on the ice too. Should be fun to watch the drunk people stumble around and make fools of themselves though.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Dangit. Now I want some Tranya.

--Patrick

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

This monday in Ontario is "Family Day", a day they declared a stat holiday cause they looked at February and were like "Man, we should have another day off, cause February's depressing".
So its the long weekend. I'm back home hanging out with the nephew.

ElJuski

ElJuski

wooo back from Charleston, South Carolina! Got soaking wet trying to find some "grunge" bar. Creeped the pizza guy out, too. And god bless America, I get tomorrow off so I'm going thrifting!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Relatives are in town. I'm so exhausted, I'm not used to social interaction.

Fainting Smiley Emoticon.jpg

Covar

Covar

I love having a real job. My twin cousins were christened this weekend, and I was able to fly up to Long Island for the weekend to attend, and visit with my extended family.

Good weekend and since I flew I'm not as wiped as I would have been if I took time off work to drive up.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Man, other than all the late nights of work, this weekend was pretty rad with the cooking of some pretty amazing dishes.