[Question] We Built This City on Rock 'n Roll!

Well, according to the other thread, we could build a city using American cheese and it would last forever.

Well, someone was Burning down the House when a Disco Inferno broke out. A couple of people were trapped and needed a hero. Fortunately, Parliament was around to tear the roof off the sucker and someone dialed 911 to declare that it was urgent, emergency. The rescues were made by people some described as superheroes. Many people were questioned, but they all said we didn't start the fire. Whoever did it was a smooth criminal and almost got away with breaking the law. They certainly were wanted men. However, they fought the law and the law won, they're now singing jailhouse rock.

Well, someone was Burning down the House when a Disco Inferno broke out. A couple of people were trapped and needed a hero. Fortunately, Parliament was around to tear the roof off the sucker and someone dialed 911 to declare that it was urgent, emergency. The rescues were made by people some described as superheroes. Many people were questioned, but they all said we didn't start the fire. Whoever did it was a smooth criminal and almost got away with breaking the law. They certainly were wanted men. However, they fought the law and the law won, they're now singing jailhouse rock.
Bunch of songs... all stuck in head... SIMULTANEOUSLY!! AAARGH!

That many links in run-on text...SPAMbot senses tingling uselessly....argh!

Good to know. I was trying to find a song that said "I think she should post more because I like her", but pretty much all of them can be taken the wrong way, and I don't want to imply I want to steal your girl :p

(Also, I'm really not good at this :p)