Warhammer Miniatures in natural light

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hansagan

Experimenting with some Brettonian Minis at sunset....put a bit of a colour wash on the top half, but otherwise all natural light.

Very cool! I'd love to get a better view of the banner in that picture. Did you paint the image on the banner or did you use a decal?

Also, which paints do you use? Let me know your techniques :D

S

Shadazz

This is beautiful. :B
Makes me want to paint my newly ordered miniatures out on the balcony.

I do really like how miniatures look with natural light (and this angle, and the rest of stuff that make it look pretty "natural"). Have you done more?

EDIT: Crap! That crow over there seems like it's interested in tasting my deliciously looking zombified avatar!

S

Shadazz

I do really like how miniatures look with natural light (and this angle, and the rest of stuff that make it look pretty "natural"). Have you done more?

EDIT: Crap! That crow over there seems like it's interested in tasting my deliciously looking zombified avatar!
Resident Evil, bitch.

H

Hansagan

Thanks Krisken,

I just use bog standard Citadel paints and brushes...no special techniques to speak of :)

Heres some more images of some of my older figures (with older paintjobs). They are the Hobbits & Sauron from the official LOTR line Citadel produced in the mid eighties. A bit rough around the edges, but historically interesting :)

Frodo

Sam

Merry

Pippin

Bilbo

Detail of the book on Bilbo's Back (There and Back Again)

Sauron

Also some WIP images from a scratch built Bretonnian house I'm in the process of adding a thatch roof to.

H

Hansagan

Nearly complete house in natural light. I just need to build it into a base and add some props, fence etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.