Want a laugh? I'm an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

How is it you can despise and hate someone while at the same time still loving and caring about them? I dont even want to look at her yet at the same time... *sigh*

Life would be simpler if this was a comic book.
Oh for the love of...

Man up will you? Suck it up and grow a pair. You know what you have to do since page 2 of this thread. You're starting to sound like a whiny high school kid.

S

SeraRelm

I'll refer you to the first reply in this thread Mav. We may not get along that much, but I honestly have your best interest in mind with this.

How is it you can despise and hate someone while at the same time still loving and caring about them? I dont even want to look at her yet at the same time... *sigh*

Oh for the love of...

Man up will you? Suck it up and grow a pair. You know what you have to do since page 2 of this thread. You're starting to sound like a whiny high school kid.[/QUOTE]

And your starting to sound like an uncaring, self-absorbed jock who doesn't understand why the nerds don't just go out, get drunk, and bang chicks like you do.

Easy, this is exactly my issue with the ex from the 4yr relationship (my first gf/partner). I've run into her probably 3x in the past 2yrs and the seething hatred I have for her hasn't' diminished one shred. She makes me nausious, angry and disgusted all at the same time. The only way to get over the feeling is to shut her out of my mind as best as I can and think of other things in front of me to distract me.

I dunno, Dave, I've never e-dated before and I still know not to give a chick money and buy her garbage to try and woo her.

I'm more baffled that this is what motivated Mav to get a job. All this time he was complaining about how rough it was to score a job, but as soon as he had motivation to have one, he magically got one.

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Well, look at the bright side: You're not with some crazy bitch and her baggage, you have a job (where you can take care of a kitten), and no ex husband is hunting you down. You may not have wanted to take the loopy loop path from A to B, but at least you got there somehow.
I just hope he doesn't quit his job now.
Pussy is the magic motivator. I quit smoking for 5-6 months when I was seeing this girl last year, I didn't have the motivation to do it before. Granted I started back up again when I was drunk and crashed my car and was guilt ridden (I didn't hurt anyone but still just the thought that I could have, and how stupid it was of me) and stressed and basically I was weak and let the addiction come back.

Oh for the love of...

Man up will you? Suck it up and grow a pair. You know what you have to do since page 2 of this thread. You're starting to sound like a whiny high school kid.[/quote]

Yeah, I was going to add another reply, but these kinds of threads can quickly devolve from a guy telling a hard luck story to get it off of his chest to a guy milking it for all of the attention. Not saying that's where we're at yet, but I don't want to ride that bandwagon down that road.

C

Chazwozel

Oh for the love of...

Man up will you? Suck it up and grow a pair. You know what you have to do since page 2 of this thread. You're starting to sound like a whiny high school kid.[/QUOTE]

And your starting to sound like an uncaring, self-absorbed jock who doesn't understand why the nerds don't just go out, get drunk, and bang chicks like you do.[/QUOTE]

Blind leading the blind...

T

Tiq

And here's the other kicker. People call me a jock for whatever stupid reason they have...

Oh for the love of...

Man up will you? Suck it up and grow a pair. You know what you have to do since page 2 of this thread. You're starting to sound like a whiny high school kid.
Oh yeah... can't imagine how anyone could ever possibly jump to the misconception that your a small minded jock. :pud:

Shannow

Staff member

Oh for the love of...

Man up will you? Suck it up and grow a pair. You know what you have to do since page 2 of this thread. You're starting to sound like a whiny high school kid.[/quote]

Yeah, I was going to add another reply, but these kinds of threads can quickly devolve from a guy looking telling a hard luck story to get it off of his chest to a guy milking it for all of the attention. Not saying that's where we're at yet, but I don't want to ride that bandwagon down that road.[/QUOTE]

yeah, this.

We all get it at this point. Now its jsut becoming a man-bawwww thread. You have your advice from all over, use it or dont. To cry more here is what Chaz said.

C

Chazwozel

Oh for the love of...

Then stop reading the thread? *shrug*[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the post where Mav proclaims that he's taken the advice given to him. He's a). axed off all communication with this gold digger. b.) taken in a hobby that gets him off the internet and exploring other forms of socialization. c.) changed his life around and stopped feeling sorry for himself.

From what I've seen thus far is a big wallow in self-pity and then pats on the back and words of encouragement. But when Chaz says to suck it up, well then, all of a sudden I'm the bad guy? I only speak the truth.

C

Chazwozel

And here's the other kicker. People call me a jock for whatever stupid reason they have...

Oh for the love of...

Oh yeah... can't imagine how anyone could ever possibly jump to the misconception that your a small minded jock. :pud:
Hark, I'm sorry I pierced the delicacy of your deep, tormented soul. You guys are such good guys. It's so unfair that assholes like me get all the womens. Are we really going to play the 'nice guy' game?

You dopes can call me names all you want till the cows come home. I'm not the one who's sleeping alone tonight. Blind leading the fucking blind. Go ahead and gang up on the 'small minded jock.' At least I have the mind to know when I'm being played like a dumbass chump.

I already know that Mav's going to be a big dipshit and continue talking to this chick. I know he's going to fold like a deck of cards when she asks him for more money. And then people like you wonder why you're alone. It's because you're big suckers, with no balls of your own.

Also if you want to do something social and play WoW. Try going to a LAN Center/Cyber Cafe. Seriously.

I worked at one for 3 years and went there for about a year before that. Probably 85-90% of my current good friends are people I met there. Obviously you have things in common with them, like the video games but you would be surprised. There is a diverse crowd there, from introverted nerds, to normal average fellows, to jock/popular people who are closet WoW players.

C

Chazwozel

Also if you want to do something social and play WoW. Try going to a LAN Center/Cyber Cafe. Seriously.

I worked at one for 3 years and went there for about a year before that. Probably 85-90% of my current good friends are people I met there. Obviously you have things in common with them, like the video games but you would be surprised. There is a diverse crowd there, from introverted nerds, to normal average fellows, to jock/popular people who are closet WoW players.
I already pointed out ideas like this back on page 3. Anything to get out and about is better than sitting around wallowing in one's self-pity.

R

Rubicon

You're right, I'm done complainin, I'll have to deal with it best I can. Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

Oh for the love of...

Then stop reading the thread? *shrug*[/quote]

I'm waiting for the post where Mav proclaims that he's taken the advice given to him. He's a). axed off all communication with this gold digger. b.) taken in a hobby that gets him off the internet and exploring other forms of socialization. c.) changed his life around and stopped feeling sorry for himself.

From what I've seen thus far is a big wallow in self-pity and then pats on the back and words of encouragement. But when Chaz says to suck it up, well then, all of a sudden I'm the bad guy? I only speak the truth.[/QUOTE]
Never said anything. Just made a suggestion. If this thread brings you nothing but rage, just stop reading it.

But if you need your "proclamation," then by all means.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Welp, looks like we've reached a conclusion. Hooray! Good for you!

And good for all involved :D

T

Tiq

Oh for the love of...

Hark, I'm sorry I pierced the delicacy of your deep, tormented soul. You guys are such good guys. It's so unfair that assholes like me get all the womens. Are we really going to play the 'nice guy' game?

You dopes can call me names all you want till the cows come home. I'm not the one who's sleeping alone tonight. Blind leading the fucking blind. Go ahead and gang up on the 'small minded jock.' At least I have the mind to know when I'm being played like a dumbass chump.

I already know that Mav's going to be a big dipshit and continue talking to this chick. I know he's going to fold like a deck of cards when she asks him for more money. And then people like you wonder why you're alone. It's because you're big suckers, with no balls of your own.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, are you a moron, or just forgetful?

We had a conversation about "nice guy" syndrome on IRC and I completely agreed with you about morons who play that card. Believe it or not I have an active social life, and went out two weeks ago for drinks with a wonderful girl I met at a local club, and have been talking to her quite frequently since then.

I love how your always the first guy to try to rip JCM a new one whenever he argues like this, but you never hesitate to resort to the exact same bullshit circular logic, when anyone dares disagree with you.

I've already mentioned to mav that he should get out the house, and not get wrapped up in comics and video games, to fill the void... difference is, I'm capable of a wonderful thing called constructive criticism, so I can tell him all this stuff, without being an asshole.

Your on a forum filled predominantly with geeks of all shapes and sizes, and you don't do yourself any favours by playing the stereotypical asshole jock card, as you've so frequently done in the past. How can you possibly think anyone takes you seriously, when you talk shite, this way?

Thank you very much for the consideration for the size of my balls, though... that's very thoughtful. Rest assured though, I'm quite confident that their much larger than yours, as I have plenty of confidence in myself without having to resort to childishly belittling others , just to make myself feel good.

Shannow

Staff member

Oh for the love of...

I already know that Mav's going to be a big dipshit and continue talking to this chick. I know he's going to fold like a deck of cards when she asks him for more money. And then people like you wonder why you're alone. It's because you're big suckers, with no balls of your own.[/quote]

We had a conversation about "nice guy" syndrome on IRC and I completely agreed with you about morons who play that card. Believe it or not I have an active social life, and went out two weeks ago for drinks with a wonderful girl I met at a local club, and have been talking to her quite frequently since then.

I love how your always the first guy to try to rip JCM a new one whenever he argues like this, but you never hesitate to resort to the exact same bullshit circular logic, when anyone dares disagree with you.

I've already mentioned to mav that he should get out the house, and not get wrapped up in comics and video games, to fill the void... difference is, I'm capable of a wonderful thing called constructive criticism, so I can tell him all this stuff, without being an asshole.

Your on a forum filled predominantly with geeks of all shapes and sizes, and you don't do yourself any favours by playing the stereotypical asshole jock card, as you've so frequently done in the past. How can you possibly think anyone takes you seriously, when you talk shite, this way?

Thank you very much for the consideration for the size of my balls, though... that's very thoughtful. Rest assured though, I'm quite confident that their much larger than yours, as I have plenty of confidence in myself without having to resort to childishly belittling others , just to make myself feel good.[/QUOTE]

C

Chazwozel

Oh for the love of...

I already know that Mav's going to be a big dipshit and continue talking to this chick. I know he's going to fold like a deck of cards when she asks him for more money. And then people like you wonder why you're alone. It's because you're big suckers, with no balls of your own.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for the consideration for the size of my balls, though... that's very thoughtful. Rest assured though, I'm quite confident that their much larger than yours, as I have plenty of confidence in myself without having to resort to childishly belittling others , just to make myself feel good.[/QUOTE]

Read my first post to him. There is no such belittling. I only got belligerent when Mav was starting to suck for sympathy like a piglet on a teat. Ash was the first one to get butthurt me bringing this to light. What circular logic are you seeing here? I'm not taking anyone's quotes out of context and playing them back on them.

No, you don't have confidence in yourself. If you did you wouldn't get all thin-skinned and crybaby over what some assholes have to say on a forum. Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.