Vulcan Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necronic

Staff member
So my brother and I are watching DS9 (now on netflix streaming ndb) and we started thinking about banging a Vulcan woman.

Would they just sit there like a plank or would they get into it?

P

Philosopher B.

Wasn't there some dumbass episode about a Vulcan woman in heat on the last show, the cheesy one? I dunno, it looked hella stupid to me, I didn't watch it. But I've always imagined it would be raw and aggressive, like hate-fucking, except with logic. You'd be all, 'Yeah, baby, it is logical that we copulate,' and she'd be all, 'Hush, bitch, it is logical that I swat your ass,' and you'd suck her ear, and then she'd fucking bludgeon your ass with a Vulcan lirpa, and then you'd just rake the fuck out of each other's backs until you collapsed in a sweaty bleeding tangle of limbs and naughty bits.

I mean, I dunno, I haven't given it much thought.

'Hush, bitch, it is logical that I swat your ass,' and you'd suck her ear, and then she'd fucking bludgeon your ass with a Vulcan lirpa, and then you'd just rake the fuck out of each other's backs until you collapsed in a sweaty bleeding tangle of limbs and naughty bits.
Guess I was a Vulcan night before last....

C

Chibibar

Well, it all depend on the lore. Vulcan ARE passionate creatures which use logic to control their emotion (and telepathic ability helps) so I'm sure in bed, outside of public life, they are hellkittens in bed ;)

There are numerous good responses in here.

What I'm synthesizing from these responses is that its like that librarian who wears her hair in a bun, wears all grey, and sushes you, but when you get her home she busts out the strap on.
Stop reading my diary!

We don't really know much about the mating rituals of the Vulcan's outside of Pon Farr. We know that during Pon Farr the ones undergoing the event will get angry and violent, often lost in a sort of haze. I remember during one of the episodes of Voyager, a Vulcan shipmate was undergoing Pon Farr and was able to subdue the sexual rage through fighting his "crush" in combat, rather then actually boning her. I imagine actual boning during Pon Farr can be very "primal".

When it comes to relationships outside of Pon Farr, I imagine they continue being logical and don't really give into passion. I wouldn't say they lay down like a piece of wood, but instead copulate much like a "machine" would. They trust at a steady, logical pace that would give equal amounts of pleasure to both participants, and likely would be silent during the ordeal. If the partner is another race, and shows discomfort, the Vulcan would likely switch things up until they get a mutually agreeable arrangement rather then simply going for his/her own jollies. Though Vulcan's CAN be selfish, which is why I remain ultimately unsure.

We don't really know much about the mating rituals of the Vulcan's outside of Pon Farr. We know that during Pon Farr the ones undergoing the event will get angry and violent, often lost in a sort of haze. I remember during one of the episodes of Voyager, a Vulcan shipmate was undergoing Pon Farr and was able to subdue the sexual rage through fighting his "crush" in combat, rather then actually boning her. I imagine actual boning during Pon Farr can be very "primal".

When it comes to relationships outside of Pon Farr, I imagine they continue being logical and don't really give into passion. I wouldn't say they lay down like a piece of wood, but instead copulate much like a "machine" would. They trust at a steady, logical pace that would give equal amounts of pleasure to both participants, and likely would be silent during the ordeal. If the partner is another race, and shows discomfort, the Vulcan would likely switch things up until they get a mutually agreeable arrangement rather then simply going for his/her own jollies. Though Vulcan's CAN be selfish, which is why I remain ultimately unsure.
Vulcan's aren't real. Ergo, mating rituals are whatever the writer wants them to be. As far as I'm concerned, a Vulcan's entire body becomes engorged with blood when they're aroused and the resemble large, green Stay Puft Marshmellow men when in the throes of passion.

Yes Adammon, because an established fictional universe isn't real we shouldn't hold it to any of the standards created therein. Gotcha.

Yes Adammon, because an established fictional universe isn't real we shouldn't hold it to any of the standards created therein. Gotcha.
What standards? The Enterprise/Voyager "Anything goes" standard, or the "We actually thought this shit through" Roddenberry years?

Going back further, Vulcans were a violent, passionate race, similar to humanity but much worse in many ways. Surak led them forward with logic as the basis of their society - their passions were not necessarily removed, but they are subsumed by their logical drive.

Therefore one could choose to indulge in their emotional and passionate side, should they choose to do so.

The latest star trek movie has Sarek admitting to Spock that he truly loved his wife. Spock, being of partial human heritage, had to struggle with a stronger emotional drive, but to presume that vulcans have no passion is folly. While they would not admit it, it is their passion for logic that drives them as a race.

Therefore there is no reason to assume that a vulcan woman would not "get into it." I would expect her to do the most logical thing - which is to realize that it's an act of pleasure, and to act in a way that would increase their pleasure.

Further, it is noted on Wikipedia:

Despite popular opinion, TOS writer and story editor, Dorothy C. Fontana, insists that pon farr is not the only time that Vulcans feel sexual desire or engage in sexual activity: "Vulcans mate normally any time they want to. However, every seven years you do the ritual, the ceremony, the whole thing. The biological urge. You must, but any other time is any other emotion — humanoid emotion — when you're in love. When you want to, you know, when the urge is there, you do it. This every-seven-years business was taken too literally by too many people who don't stop and understand. We didn't mean it only every seven years. I mean, every seven years would be a little bad, and it would not explain the Vulcans of many different ages which are not seven years apart."

Contrary to the Vulcan image of expressing no emotion, family bonds can be strong and affectionate just as they are for Humans. Tuvok expressed his love for his wife on a few occasions (without actually using the term), Sarek openly expressed affection for both his Human wives, and a clear bond of love existed between T'Pol and her mother, T'Les.
Conclusion:

Female Vulcans would probably run circles around you. Sexually.

Status
Not open for further replies.