[Rant] Villains whom you always wanted to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis Morrell-Carrington-Colby-Dexter-Rowan.

/thread
She did win many times. She had back up plans and Thanatos Gambits galore.

Besides, Crystal was such an annonying Mary Sue that I think we were MEANT to route for Alexis usually.

Also, FYI, we both probably have to hand in our membership to the male gender for this conversation.[DOUBLEPOST=1347081522][/DOUBLEPOST]
Kain, from Legacy of Kain.

Spoiler alert: He does.
Unfortunately, Raziel doesn't :(

actual spoiler alert
I was none too happy when he died, but man, if you're going to have someone voice a poignient death scene, Simon Templeman and Michael Bell are sure the people to do it. Yes, I know he didn't "die" but being forever trapped in a soul sucking blade is close enough.

Just tagging Shegokigo just because she always liked seeing some love thrown at the LoK series.

Sinestro. This guy is probably one of the evilest villains out there but is also one of the most inspirational. Did he take getting ousted from the lantern corps lying down? Fuck no, he pulled himself up by his space straps and made his own damn lantern ring from crazy yellow goodness! He also made his corps where what is usually named after the color of the ring, his corps is named after himself. That takes balls right there. As evil as maniacal as he is, a guy can't help but root for him some times. Especially when he punches Hal Jordan in the face.

Sinestro. This guy is probably one of the evilest villains out there but is also one of the most inspirational. Did he take getting ousted from the lantern corps lying down? Fuck no, he pulled himself up by his space straps and made his own damn lantern ring from crazy yellow goodness! He also made his corps where what is usually named after the color of the ring, his corps is named after himself. That takes balls right there. As evil as maniacal as he is, a guy can't help but root for him some times. Especially when he punches Hal Jordan in the face.
You realize you're rooting for a Hitler parallel right?

You realize you're rooting for a Hitler parallel right?
In the words of James T. Kirk(paraphrased): We can respect a person while still finding them morally wrong.

Most illogical I know, but its true. Also I can't remember if it was Kirk who said that, been a while since I've seen that one.

But seriously I did say "at times". I still know he's evil and what-not.

At times, Buggy the Clown from One Piece.
He is one of the original members of Gol.D Roger's crew and yet he has one of the lowest bounties in the scope of the series. He's just that kind-of stupid inept character whom you just want to succeed, even if he is a jerk. Buggy is the everyman, ambitious and wanting nothing more than to be better himself in the world. Course...he usually does this by blowing up villages but ya gotta make a start some-how!

Status
Not open for further replies.