Ventrilo Server Information.

Dave

Staff member
UPDATE!!!!

As the Minecraft Vent server is going away, I have purchased a new one. It's a 15-person one again just in case.

Hostname: Halforums.MaxFrag.net
Port: 3790
Password: [No password required at this time.]

Use it for anything. D&D. WoW. Virtual dirty talk. I don't care. It's yours to use as you please. Myself and Jay will have the admin information. Have fun!

Dave

Staff member
Stupid thing. Every once in a while the system thinks it's unused so it shuts itself down. Fucking thing is paid for and should always be up.

you guys should come talk to a bored, drunk bones and help him keep himself entertained on this cold, quiet January evening.

server seems to be down, If it gets fixed I will be sitting on it most of the night since my original plans fell through for a drive in movie.

Dave

Staff member
And they decided to take the money out anyway, which means that my account is overdrawn. They didn't have permission to do this, the fuckers.

But the server should be back up. At least it fucking better be!

Dave

Staff member
Yeah, not only did they take the money, they set up the wrong date range. Instead of May - November, they have me as being paid for November 2013 - May 2014. Because that makes sense, right?

Dave

Staff member
Updated. Vent is active. Paid for it through November, although I didn't mean to. :D

Dave

Staff member
So I got a message from them saying that my PayPal agreement with them was null and that they couldn't bill me. No problem, I thought, because it was paid until November. This morning I wake up and they said I was cancelled. Sure enough, I go on Vent and there's nothing there. I went to the site and the server is gone.

So I opened a ticket and told them to put it back and not cancel servers that are paid for. I'll update when they fix it.