Up on the bAMAndwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you put peppermint body wash on your manly bits does it feel like an electric peppermint monster is tossing your salad?

Think of the foods you currently dislike. If you could change one of them to the "like" column of your tastes and preferences, which would it be?

When you put peppermint body wash on your manly bits does it feel like an electric peppermint monster is tossing your salad?
As I have no data to corroborate this answer, I must resort to speculation. One would presume that "electric" is a superfluous qualifier, given the spicy nature of peppermint, so the answer would be no.

Will you tell me a secret?
No.

You can bring one fictional race into existence. What would you pick?
Oof. A difficult one. I suppose I've always found gnomes pretty fascinating - the WoW type, with ridiculous steampunk overengineered monstrosities - so those would be nice. They're also not the warmongering type so that's cool.

Think of the foods you currently dislike. If you could change one of them to the "like" column of your tastes and preferences, which would it be?
There are not many foods I dislike, due to my love for cooking (and eating). But I suppose I've always found cauliflower a bit boring, and given it's prevalence here, that would be a good one.

I suppose that would be seeing my grandfather in France after having just received the news that granma had died in the hospital there. He was crying and weeping and it was the first time I'd ever seen him like that. Before that he was unflappable and almost kind of sagely in his demeanor - my mom used to call him the wise old man on the top of the mountain (it sounds better in Dutch). To see such a man finally break down and rest his head on his daughter's shoulder as he cries over the loss of his beloved wife is...well. I'm sure you can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.