Two RCMP shot in Alberta

The small suburb I live in specifically. Wasn't me, obviously. At work currently helping coordinate. Just a heads up in case anyone read about it and was worried.

I read it on the Canada's Reddit earlier, I switched over here to make sure. Sad to hear, happy it ain't you tho bro.

fade

Staff member
I can't understand the suspect's death. Everything just says "found dead". What does that mean? How? The most information I can find is that it's labeled a "death in custody" because the police had the house he was found dead in under control.

In many cases, cop-killers suicide before capture, because they don't want to face justice when the heat is on them. Given that he broke into an abandoned house during his flight, I'm interested in his toxicology report.

fade

Staff member
Yeah, I get that, but news reports usually say that right out. It's the way they're not saying anything that seems weird.

Well, attended the funeral today. Was insulted (along with a good number of my fellows) by the Prime Minister of the country, which was cool. Like we would make a political embarrassment of ourselves during a fucking funeral.

Anyways, I'm glad the day is over and I'm picking up the goil at the airport at 10.

Well, attended the funeral today. Was insulted (along with a good number of my fellows) by the Prime Minister of the country, which was cool. Like we would make a political embarrassment of ourselves during a fucking funeral.

Anyways, I'm glad the day is over and I'm picking up the goil at the airport at 10.
Ok, I know nothing about Canadian politics (you guys have a King, right?) but why would the PM insult the police force/mounties/etc?

A bunch of us that are openly left leaning politically were ordered not to interact in any way with the PM.

Non-unionized is the problem. I dread the day that the state government decides that its employees are not allowed to be in a union.