Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Awesome

Jay

Jay

I'm totally in Team Edwina.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I'd be down for anyone except for the were-girl.

Jay

Jay

Not into furries?

ElJuski

ElJuski

Furries and ugly girls are my turn-offs :/

Iaculus

Meh. Needs more explosions.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

For..... guys? Pfffft! :mad:

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

More explosions would definitely be good!

Jay

Jay

And delicious lebians?

Philosopher B.

I give it two boners up!

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Too much clothing and not enough Jell-O wrestling, boo! :p

A

AgentUp

I gave Twilight a chance, and I've been known to find value in movies most people love to hate. But the Twilight movies are just truly awful from the acting to the dialogue to the plot. I might try reading the books as there are elements in the movie that I like. And fans of the book have told me that the movies aren't a good representation of the source material.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I gave Twilight a chance, and I've been known to find value in movies most people love to hate. But the Twilight movies are just truly awful from the acting to the dialogue to the plot. I might try reading the books as there are elements in the movie that I like. And fans of the book have told me that the movies aren't a good representation of the source material.
I've actually heard the opposite: That the movies bring to light some of the creepy and unsettling themes from the book and makes them much more apparent, and that these themes really undermine any point or story that the author was trying to make.

Rob King

Rob King

It is my sneaking suspicion that Twilight apologists will tell you whatever they need to in order to cast their favorite rendition in favorable light, so that they can continue loving it without fear of judgement.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I know, right?

When I read the title I thought this would have to be a complete gender reversal. One guy (Bill?) and several female vampires.[/QUOTE]

I think they made that already, it's called Love Hina if I'm not mistaken.

Jay

Jay

... ummm no. Love Hina has no vampires.

Troll

Troll

It is my sneaking suspicion that Twilight apologists will tell you whatever they need to in order to cast their favorite rendition in favorable light, so that they can continue loving it without fear of judgement.
This. And in my opinion these people should be mocked relentlessly for their horrible, horrible taste in literature/cinema.

GasBandit

GasBandit

... ummm no. Love Hina has no vampires.
Well, it certainly had some lifesucking bitches. Close enough.