Twilight for Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd seriously watch this. (NSFW-ish)

Best quote?

"It's like a female Shawshank Redemption for guys, directed by Michael Bay"

Coffee came out my nose.

I gave Twilight a chance, and I've been known to find value in movies most people love to hate. But the Twilight movies are just truly awful from the acting to the dialogue to the plot. I might try reading the books as there are elements in the movie that I like. And fans of the book have told me that the movies aren't a good representation of the source material.

I gave Twilight a chance, and I've been known to find value in movies most people love to hate. But the Twilight movies are just truly awful from the acting to the dialogue to the plot. I might try reading the books as there are elements in the movie that I like. And fans of the book have told me that the movies aren't a good representation of the source material.
I've actually heard the opposite: That the movies bring to light some of the creepy and unsettling themes from the book and makes them much more apparent, and that these themes really undermine any point or story that the author was trying to make.

It is my sneaking suspicion that Twilight apologists will tell you whatever they need to in order to cast their favorite rendition in favorable light, so that they can continue loving it without fear of judgement.

It is my sneaking suspicion that Twilight apologists will tell you whatever they need to in order to cast their favorite rendition in favorable light, so that they can continue loving it without fear of judgement.
This. And in my opinion these people should be mocked relentlessly for their horrible, horrible taste in literature/cinema.

Status
Not open for further replies.