Truth or Dare 2: the Daring Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll take a truth Bubble!
Only coming here once or twice a week really plays s havoc with this sort of thread :-P

Okido, let's see... If you were forcibly evicted from the USA and had to settle down somewhere else and start life completely anew, where would you go and what would you set out to do?[/QUOTE]

CanadaLand! I would seek out Gusto, traveling only by hitching a ride, walking, or horse-back (y'know, like from a friendly mountie.)

I would document my adventures across the land, and help those that needed it along the way.

I would tell Gusto of this, but would not ask for any directions, other than what ciity he is located in.

It'd be like a massive game of hide and seek. Only I'd be wandering the land and getting into adventures, like Caine from Kung-Fu

I'd be a flounder. Robking would catch me, but by accident. He would think about being spontaneous and adventurous and take a bite of me raw. He would regret this immediately and throw me back into the ocean. My body would wash ashore in Finland and north ranger would wear me as a hat, like he does with all fish he finds.

What is some secret, that you don't normally tell people? Perhaps something you haven't told your wife, if even just by happenstance that it never came up.
Hrrrmm... I could reveal something like personal preferences in regards to naughty bits, but I don't think that this is the right audience for that. *evil grin*

How about the time when I told on a kid whom I shared my locker with in high school (he was hiding cigarettes, o noes! ), which prompted a couple months of near-constant harrassment/threats from this guy and his group of skater cronies.

I do tend to be unusually harsh on skaters when I encounter them around town...

Status
Not open for further replies.