Truth or Dare 2: the Daring Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Pretty simple, truth or dare game with a few forum-friendly rules, the thing goes like this:

Let's start with two forumites, Lupita and Chachita.
Lupita wants to play, so she asks Chachita: "Hey, mana, truth or dare?"
Chachita: truth!
Lupita: have you ever smelled your underwear after taking it off?
Chachita: ahh, Lupita, you're so gross but yes, I have.

*we all tease and laugh at Lupita*

so, who's next?

Since Lupita was the one to ask, now someone -whoever wants to and posts first- has to ask Lupita "truth or dare" and and then someone else asks that last someone and so on.

Got it?

Start!
So, whatcha want from me?

North_Ranger

Staff member
If you were a supervillian, what would be your "gimmick"/power, and who would be your nemesis?
I would be the Prokrastinator, scourge of workplace efficiency! And my nemesis would be the Calendar Man, who would set up dates and appointments for me.

"Curse you, Calendar Man! Because of your time management I can no longer postpone important but dull things!"
"It was high time for that, Prokrastinator! Calendar Man, AWAYYYYY!"

The nation of Wakanda is in trouble! I must call upon my greatest ally to help defend my homeland!

Come, van from the A-team! We shall take the battle to our enemies!

I hate you so much, Van from the A-team. You are useless without people operating you. Why did I count on anything else happening?

Anything from my middle school drawing days... Most prevalent, Dragon Ball Z fan fiction...

My main problem? I look at them, and realize that I didn't understand the first thing about muscle construction, or anatomy.. Also, I thought their power levels were determined by the size of their hair.. no joke.

I gave Goku's super saiyen hair an additional 4 feet probably.. it was... disgraceful.

Okay, it's one that's been asked before, but not of you, so... What forumite would you most like to meet up with for coffee/a beer?

Hmmm, first person that came to mind was Cajungal, so I'll go with her. Just because I think she would know some really good places to eat and then she could serenade me to sleep with her Uke...

Ok, that got a little weird...

Cajungal

Staff member
Seriously. Quit having lives and make with the snappy responses! :p

I'll take a truth, since I still have a dare pending. Lyrics are written, now to put it to a song...

Any time when I find drugs on a guy and he says "These ain't my pants; these are my brother's/cousin's/friend's pants."

I wish I could say that I've only heard it once...

Cajungal

Staff member
Mister Tin, describe your most awkward elevator/other tight space moment.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Officer, where's my truth??

Status
Not open for further replies.