Things I hate

Reactions
461 211 5
Otherwise known as being a woman.
While women definitely get this more/more often, with the "bitch" attachment if you're a bit assertive, this really isn't limited to women and it's a but disingenuous to claim it is. If you meant it jokingly, I apologize for reacting perhaps too strongly.

Reactions
1,131 207 4
While women definitely get this more/more often, with the "bitch" attachment if you're a bit assertive, this really isn't limited to women and it's a but disingenuous to claim it is. If you meant it jokingly, I apologize for reacting perhaps too strongly.
You agree that it happens more to women, and I was replying to a woman, so I don't see why you feel the need to correct me TBH.

Reactions
1,498 409 14
Otherwise known as being a woman.
Otherwise known as “You need to be more assertive. Unless you are being assertive towards a man while there are other men present, because if those other men see him being bossed around by a woman then his dick will shrivel up and fall off.”

—Patrick

Last edited:
Reactions
1,498 409 14
Dude, don't double down by mansplaining.
I actually ran it by the wife first, just to make sure it was ok.
So, y'know, willing to trust her opinion on it more than that of a couple of guys.

--Patrick

Last edited:
Reactions
378 49 0
Okay, it looked like he was trying to explain the situation to the people who had actually been in the situation and that's why I said that. I guess I misread the situation.

Reactions
869 271 5
Identifying which foodborne bacteria/mold/virus/parasite etc is found how and where. A great deal of information to take in all at once.