[TV] The What Anime Are You Watching Thread!

Maybe I won't have to pirate so many funimation-exclusive shows now, assuming they'll be coming back to crunchyroll.
I would argue that Crunchyroll might just end up being absorbed into one conglomerate, and it will in fact be the other way around. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
I would argue that Crunchyroll might just end up being absorbed into one conglomerate, and it will in fact be the other way around. :p
Well, I can be talked into subscribing to ONE service. If crunchyroll goes away (and Funimation costs the same) I'll probably move over.

Started to watch ReLife and I'm disappointed. Why has nobody told me how good the anime is?

Jokes aside, because of the synopsis I read I thought it would be more skeevy than it actually is.

Tamayomi > ToG. Fight me.

King's Raid is more generic than 80s plain-black-type-on-a-plain-white-box groceries.

Hatena Illusion was garbage, and Maerchen Maedchen was garbage before that. Let the dead rest in peace and please STOP adapting this dude's stuff.

Aoki was expecting Gibiate to achieve MCU-levels of content. For the love of God, NO.

GasBandit

Staff member
I know Bones and I have discussed it often, but here's a good video about the reason why I stopped recommending watching Haruhi when season 2 came out.

Three episodes whould have been enough, four tops, to get the point across. It feels like the eight episodes started as a joke at Kyoani that backfired. Like, someone among the staff made the joke that they should make eight episodes that are more or less identical. Everybody has a good laugh and suggest the same towards Kadokawa as a joke but they took it seriously and approved the production.

From watching the video I guess they were going to adapt disappearance 8n season 2 before it ballooned out of control. It was turned into a movie and since there wasn't really any other material to adapt so they did that to fulfill contract obligation.

Promised Neverland threw out a bunch of manga, and did a one year time skip. I do not know if this will be a good thing or a bad thing. (Also they are apparently also making a recap episode for next week lol?)

Also, Chrome has the biggest brass balls in the Stone World.