Export thread

The verizon/obama thread seems to be experiencing errors

strawman

strawman

I'm getting a lot of errors whenever I try to visit the verizon/obama thread. Not even sure if my last post made it. Is the thread damaged? I don't see the same errors with other threads. More traffic than usual?

MindDetective

MindDetective

Just read it without any problems.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm getting a lot of errors whenever I try to visit the verizon/obama thread. Not even sure if my last post made it. Is the thread damaged? I don't see the same errors with other threads. More traffic than usual?

THEY KNOW!

strawman

strawman

It's working fine now. Strange issues this morning though.

Dave

Dave

Can you give an idea of what was happening?

strawman

strawman

I could visit every other thread, but when I visited that one I got "forum has experienced an error..."

The page loaded, the style was there, it would sit for awhile, but ultimately not load the thread, and would show an error.

Dave

Dave

Wonder if it had a bad image or something. Dunno, man.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

this is so weird, I keep getting these messed up posts in it where Gasbandit makes sense and I agree with him, help?

Dave

Dave

This is one of those cases where the paranoid anti-government people are right!! Something about blind squirrels and nuts, I think.

Seriously, though, Gas is right on with this. "Modest encroachments on privacy" (as Obama put it) should not be taken lightly or allowed to happen without a fight. The bad part is that pretty much all of Congress thinks this is a good idea so it makes it that much harder to combat.

GasBandit

GasBandit

You guys will be REALLY crapping yourselves when the rest of the stuff I've been right about all along starts bubbling to the surface, too.

strawman

strawman

Which brand of adult diaper do you suggest?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Better just get a desk installed in the bathroom, cause you won't wanna leave the commode.