The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

I'm just saying, I have literally never had an edible where you couldn't taste it. I don't buy for a second that these soldiers ate them without knowing. If you don't know what weed tastes like, you'd think something was really wrong with them.

I'm just saying, I have literally never had an edible where you couldn't taste it. I don't buy for a second that these soldiers ate them without knowing. If you don't know what weed tastes like, you'd think something was really wrong with them.
Not disagreeing with you, because I have no personal knowledge. But I have had food while in the field that you would normally just say I’m not eating that, and you’ve eaten it and been happy that they fed you something.

A bus hit a pedestrian today*.
194667788_10158477740634426_4370823145653750344_n.png

*they're OK so you don't have to feel too bad for laughing at the ticker.

Last edited:
Yesterday was June 1st, which means precocious little rascals dumped soap into every fountain in Halifax.

Nice to have traditions.

20210720_182514.jpg

Here we have a hobo eating a chicken sammich at a highway bubble, while charging the car, during a 5 hour road trip to get the family vaccinated against covid, while his wife is arguing with their provider about their cell phone bill.

I love how completely useless most online retailers who sell third party products have become. Amazon and Walmart and Best Buy etc all just wastelands of cheap, falsely advertised trash.

I love how completely useless most online retailers who sell third party products have become. Amazon and Walmart and Best Buy etc all just wastelands of cheap, falsely advertised trash.
Whenever I buy third party on newegg they just order it from amazon prime for me. Weird how people can actually make a living from this