The Super Dooper Canadian Thread (now with 47% more Canadian Bacon)

By the time they realized there was an untapped market with a loyal customer base on the I-79/US-19/I-77 corridor coming out of the GTA, it was too late.

Tims Rewards....

You can only use it once every 30 minutes! So you can't share with a friend!

And it's per purchase! So the 10 coffee's you got for the group only count once!

McDonalds counts every beverage! And you damn well know, you buy a McCafe for a friend they toss you the sticker for your card.

IT'S FUCKING EMBARRASSING!

Last edited:
Tee hee hee

The Quebec woman suing the government because she felt that Loto Quebec did not tell her the odds of winning were very small has had her case thrown out.

Primarily because the odds of winning are listed on the reverse of every ticket....

When did Tim’s get so picky??

December 15th, 2014. That's when they started SERIOUSLY cheaping out on everything

On August 26, 2014, Burger King agreed to purchase Tim Hortons for US$11.4 billion;[12]the chain became a subsidiary of the Canadian holding company Restaurant Brands International, which is majority-owned by Brazilian investment firm 3G Capital, on December 15, 2014.[13] Since then, quality has decreased drastically according to public opinion[14] and the company has dropped in reputation.[15]

Reactions: Jay
It's the remains of a juvenile beaver that died in a logging accident on my Grandmas property that she had stuffed and accented with beads and gave to me as a toy when I was 5.

It is sadly no longer with us, but had many great adventures.

It's the remains of a juvenile beaver that died in a logging accident on my Grandmas property that she had stuffed and accented with beads and gave to me as a toy when I was 5.

It is sadly no longer with us, but had many great adventures.
That thing is extremely, extremely scary looking.

I was rooting for the Raptors but man that was brutal for Klay. He's not gonna play until late next year if not the year after.

Golf claps for Toronto. Only thing frustrating is that if the Bucks wouldn't have played like deer in the headlights (pun only partially intended) we'd be lifting the O'Brien ourselves.

If we can't win at our own sport we'll take theirs!

I say this learning, as most young Canadians did through a Heritage Minute, that one of ours invented it, albeit in the States.

Last edited:
So a citizen of the city that @Dirona lives in, missed their bus this morning.

So naturally they, .....

Pretended to be Doctor Zoidberg and chased the bus.....

Having noticed Zoidberg chasing them the bus driver immediately stopped...

So a citizen of the city that @Dirona lives in, missed their bus this morning.

So naturally they, .....

Pretended to be Doctor Zoidberg and chased the bus.....

Having noticed Zoidberg chasing them the bus driver immediately stopped...
I didn't know you took public transit to work. :)